ᴍɪɴᴇ || ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ

« 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 »- 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 -

« 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 »
- 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 -

=========================

The tavern was livelier than usual, now that the amount of people inside has increased. Drunkards are on all corners, seemingly too drunk to take note of their surroundings.

"______, wakey wakey!" You let out a groan before tightening your grip on what you claim as your "human pillow".

The tone-deaf bard simply patted your head as you continued to nuzzle your face against his right shoulder. "_____, its time to wake up now."

"No~" Your response was muffled but still audible to the bard's ears.

Venti let out a sigh before gazing softly at your drowsy figure. A small smile forming on his lips as he allowed you to cuddle him for a few more minutes.

Soon enough, those minutes turned into hours. Time flies by so fast when you drink the night away. Eventually, the tavern's liveliness soon fades. It was now closing time, leaving only a few people inside.

"Aren't you supposed to be going now? Tavern's closed." Diluc raised a brow before placing the last bottles of wine onto their respective shelves.

Venti cracked an awkward smile. "Give them a minute, They'll wake up eventually."

And so they waited patiently. Eventually, the (h/c) haired figure stirred awake. Lifting their head, they let out a yawn.

"Finally awake?" With that question, the figure simply responded by placing a quick kiss on the bard's cheek.

"How much...?" You asked, looking over to the redhead.

"6,000 mora. He drank 3 whole bottles." Venti laughed nervously before scratching the back of his head. You hummed, placing the payment on the counter.

Diluc nodded and took the payment. "Now go take what's yours and get out."

"Kay~" You answered lazily before lifting a certain bard in your arms, bridal style.

Venti yelped in surprise as you turned to head for the door.

"I'll gladly take what's mine and go."

"I-Wha?!"

"Let's go, my pillow."

"______!!"

As you both left, Diluc continued on with his duties.

God, those two are such a pain...

=========================

Written: April 04 2021
Published: April 04 2021

Credits to the artist for the pic: