𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒 // 𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑜

A/n: I LIED. I'M STILL THINKING OF A ZHONGLI ONE SO HERE, HAVE ALBEDO INSTEAD.

"Albedooo.... Let's go on a date. I'll treat you!" You whined, snaking behind the blonde alchemist in an attempt to direct his attention to you.

The alchemist merely chuckled, "You're very straightforward,______, but I'm busy right now." He answered, ruffling your hair with his free hand before returning to his work.

"Albedo!!" You huffed, tightening your grip on his waist as you grumbled. Albedo didn't seem bothered and allowed you to do as you pleased.

Almost an hour and a half passed, you were starting to get bored watching him complete his little experiment.

"Are you done? Can we make out now?"

"Haha, very funny _____, but no."

You grumbled words of displeasure and decided to sit on a nearby chair. There, you were lost in thought. Time flew faster the more thoughts you had come up. You always wondered whether the alchemist really did take a liking to you or he was just seeing you as nothing more than a friend.

Over the past few days you had spent with him, you would always be the one showing affection. You were confident enough to show affection even in the eyes of many others in Mondstadt. Albedo didn't seem to mind the attention and continued on with his work. You'd wonder, does he really love me the way I love him?

Your train of thoughts were cut off by something soft touching your forehead. You looked up, suprised to see the blonde alchemist looking at you with a small smile.

"Did you just—"

"Plant a kiss on your forehead? Yes." Albedo responded. Your face slowly heating.

"Just that? I want more than a kiss on the forehead!"

"Hmm, perhaps when I feel like it, I would gladly give you more."

You gave him a pouty face as he returned back to his alchemy table.

"Just marry me already..."

"Isn't that a bit too early? You haven't taken me out for a date yet."

Playing hard to get, huh? So be it.

"Albedo, you f!cking tease. I swear, I'll make you fall for me then I'll get your hand in marriage."

Albedo grinned slightly at the challenge, "Very well, I'd be happy to see your efforts."

I wonder what you'll have in store for me. Whatever it is, I'll be waiting.

=====================

ANY ALBEDO SAVERS HERE?

I do wonder how you'll make our dear alchemist fall for you but I'll leave it to your imagination.

Question of the chapter: What did you think of the upcoming version 2.1?

Bye ya'll, thanks for being patient with me <3