ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ || ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ

You felt soft and gentle arms embracing from your back. A low sigh escaped their lips as they snuggled themselves on your back.

"Mm... Venti?" Your eyes blinked tiredly, feeling the soft breath of your lover on your back. "Get off~" You whined, tiredly trying to get him to move.

"But _____~ I'm sleepy!"

"You reek of alcohol, bard. Go shower first."

Venti gave you a pouty face but refused to untangle his arms around you.

"But _____ smells so nice. It makes me not wanna leave~"

"That's because unlike you, I care about my hygiene."

"Ehe~" He plants a soft kiss on your cheek before moving back down to snuggled on your chest.

"Bard, I swear, I will drag you to Mondstadt's fountain if I have to."

"I wouldn't mind. Because that means you'll join me right?"

"You perv! Just go and clean up, dammit. I want to go back to sleep."

Venti gave you a frown before scrambling off of you and headed for the bathroom. You sighed in relief and drowsiness.

Great... now I reek of alcohol... You managed to get up, sighing. You decided to change the sheets before preparing for another long bath.

"Oh ______! You sure you don't wanna join me?"

"No thanks, also hurry up, I need to bathe as well."

"Why not? I made sure not to lock the door cuz I knew you would need a bath after our little cuddling session—"

"Bard, if your not done by the next 5 minutes, no wine for a month."

"AAAH So mean,_____! Fine, fine. I still love you though."

You chuckled. "Love you too, Ven."

========================

Just Venti being Venti. I'm still waiting on the poll ya'll :p