𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 // 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒 & 𝑍ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖

Question of the chapter: Who should be top? 🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your morning wasn't exactly a pleasant one. In fact, it already exhausted you. The ginger haired fatui harbinger wanted to spar with you first thing in the morning. Although you can always turn him down, I'm sure he'll keep getting on your nerves just so you would spar with him. You sheathed your weapon and approached the male who was wincing in pain on the ground. Childe noticed you getting closer and tried to find some sort of offensive move but to no avail. All he could do is try landing a punch on you.

Unfortunately for him, you were quick enough to react and grab ahold of his fist. You frowned. You didn't like harming others. Especially close friends. Maybe you were too hard on him? You didn't hold back enough? Or was Childe just that too careless. You shook your thoughts away and held the ginger's chin, forcing him to look at you and so you could get a clearer view of his face. His face was covered in dirt, a few scratches on his cheeks but nothing to serious. You sighed, before letting go of his fist and reaching for a piece of cloth to wipe the dirt of his face.

"H-Hey- Ouch!" The harbinger winced, hissing as he tried to slap your hand away but you held him firmly in place.

"Stop moving and let me help you." Your voice was strict, almost demanding but Childe nonetheless stopped struggling.

He stared at you as his cheeks slowly grew a red hue. Seeing your face up close like this made him feel something inside. A tingly and giddy feeling. But he didn't like the frown on your face. Maybe he was being a little too annoying for you. Always trying to force you to spar with him, not realizing how you felt.

"There, does it still hurt?" Your voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Childe shook his head in response, making you smile softly.

"Good, good. I'm relieved." You sighed in relief, laying your head on his shoulder, leaning your body against his. Childe was suprised as the heat on his cheeks only grew brighter.

"_____-"

"I'm tired, Ajax. Atleast let me rest for a while." Your words were soft, your body felt exhausted. The feeling of your breath against his skin was enough to give him a mini panic attack.

"I..."

"Hm..?"

"C-Can I hold you?"

"You can. Just no funny business..." You yawned slightly, nuzzling yourself onto the harbinger, who happily held you in his arms.

Soon enough, you had fallen asleep in the ginger head's arms. Childe smiled softly, brushing a few strands of your (h/c) hair to get a good look of your face. You seemed so peaceful and lovely. Childe can't help but blush at your mesmerizing beauty. Out of instinct, he placed a kiss on your forehead. He decided he would carry you back to your home. Carefully, he lifted you up, securing you safely in his arms and headed straight for your house.

<<<<<<<<<<—————>>>>>>>>>>

Upon arrival, he was suprised to find Zhongli standing near the house's entrance. His arms crossed and his foot tapping impatiently. Zhongli turned to see you two and gave a wave. Although inside, he was slightly jealous of his wallet.

"Zhongli xiansheng, what brings you here?"

"_______ promised we'll have tea in their house. A hangout you could say." Zhongli composed himself, trying to hide his jealousy from the harbinger.

"Eeh?! And you didn't invite me?!" Childe's loud response was enough to stir you awake. You slowly opened your eyes and met familiar amber eyes.

"Zhongli....?" The two males were startled at your awakening as they turned to you.

"Aah _____. You're awake."

You playfully smacked his shoulder, "You're too loud, Ajax. Now put me down." Childe immediately did as asked, turning away to hide his blushing face. Zhongli frowned slightly before turning to you.

"Shall we have our tea time now,_____? Just the two of us?" Zhongli asked, taking ahold of your hand and pulling you close. Childe silently glared at the retired archon but remained composed.

"Aah right. Of course." You gave him a nod, causing the geo archon to blush slightly.

"Then let's go." Zhongli answered, pulling you inside the house.

"Hey wait-" The door closed shut as Childe let out a growl. But sighed and decided to come back later. Knowing you, you'd probably get mad at him if he tried to crash on your little tea party.

They're mine. And I'm making sure of that.

====================

Oya Oya? I like where this is going 😏. AHEM! Part two will be published soon.