ᴍᴀɪᴅs || ᴀᴇᴛʜᴇʀ & ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ

« 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗱𝘀 »- 𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 & 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 -

« 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗱𝘀 »
- 𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 & 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 -

=========================

"Ta-da!" Diluc stared with a blank face. He didn't know whether to feel bad or be mortified.

"Aren't they cute? I picked the outfits myself! Hehe!"

"What do you mean 'hehe'?! They're literally wearing maid dresses!!" Paimon facepalmed. She felt like she was experiencing deja vu.

"U-Uhm, ______?" Aether called out, his face flushed in a red hue. The embarrassment he's facing right can't be compared to any that he has experienced his entire life.

"Yes hun?"

"I– Erm– Uh–" Aether couldn't even form words. But he can't exactly complain, can he? He loves _____ dearly. Breaking his lover's heart would be last thing he'd want to see.

Venti...on the hand....

"Are you feeling alright, honey? Feeling feverish?" The bard shook his head and continued to hide his face against the (h/c) haired figure's shoulder.

His already red face becoming redder knowing not only is he wearing a maid dress. He's also being carried, bridal style, by none other than _____, who insisted on carrying him to the tavern, while also wearing a butler outfit to match the occasion.

"Are you... not embarrassed at all?" Diluc questioned, his eyes trailing away, avoiding eye contact.

______ tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Why would I be embarrassed?"

Diluc didn't question further and just gave them their duties for tonight. You can say, this is they're way of paying instead of mora.

Later that evening, almost all the drunkards who decided to get wasted this evening were eyeing the maids. Its funny how none of them realized they're actually males.

With the many stares, you'd expect ______ to be all protective and stuff. Basically how any other boyfriend would react. But for ______'s case....

"Heyo mister! If your gonna stare, you better pay a fee of 50 mora for every minute."

"Ahem! A handshake for 10 mora. A headpat for 20!"

"Yoohoo! A hug would be 100 mora per minute!"

Yep... they're taking advantage of this.

Later

I'm finally out of that outfit... but...

Both males eyed the (e/c) eyed figure, who was too occupied with counting all the mora they surprisingly got.

"1245.....1246.....1247....1248–OOF!" You looked over your shoulder before letting out a giggle. "You two looked so cute in those outfits! Hm, I should really get more outfits for you two–"

"NO!!"

You blinked "Eh?"

"We mean...uh.."

You stared at the two for a moment before planting a small kiss on their foreheads.

"Hehe, I'm kidding. I already know you two were so uncomfortable wearing such clothing." Aether sighed in relief while Venti allowed himself to sink in your arms.

"So next time, I'll wear the dress!"

"What?!"

=========================

Written: April 05 2021
Published: April 05 2021

Credits to the artist for the pic: