sᴏғᴛɪᴇ || ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ

You wrap your arms gently around the redhead's figure, planting a soft kiss on his forehead as Diluc scoffed.

You nuzzled your face against his soft and fluffy red hair, taking in the scent which brought a smile upon your face.

Diluc let out small sqeaks as you continued to nuzzle yourself around him like a puppy happily giving it's owner affection.

The once stoic protector of Mond, is now but a softie and sweetheart in your arms.

He wouldn't admit publicly, but he enjoys receiving your affection. Your kisses, cuddles, scent and beauty are what makes him crave for you even more (Not in that sense! 😃) .

"Mm..._____, T-Too much." You hummed, fingers stroking his long soft red hair.

"You're so cute, Diluc."

"I-I'm not!"

"I'm lucky only I get to see this side of yours." He glared at you as you smiled in response.

You continued to tease the redhead for about a few minutes or so before letting out a tired yawn.

Diluc looked at your face as you rubbed your eyes. "Tired?"

You nodded, "Let's go sleep now~"

You laid down on the soft bed, pulling your softie with you as you two snuggled under the covers. You pulled the redhead close to your chest and cuddled him to sleep.

Diluc, soon fell asleep in your arms and cuddled against your chest.

The night flew smoothly. The next day went on as usual. It was a normal routine for you two. But from time to time, you two would skip your duties and enjoy some quality alone time with it each other, until someone is sent to find you two.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's short, I know. But this is just a drabble and I'm lacking the amount of words to describe a full on episode. I just needed something to update cuz yeee. Have this as a treat for now. :D