ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ || ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ

Not too far from the border between Monstadt and Liyue, a small tavern can be found. According to the owner, it's construction was made for adventurers or travelers to rest or stay at after a long journey from far away or from one of the two nations.

Many enjoyed their stay at this tavern as it provided them with a more solid shelter than simply camping outside. (I wish this was real in the actual game TwT, but we have 1.5 update now so no worries)

Although.... some were here for other business.

"Welcome, may I take your order?" You greeted, glancing at the new entry before frowning slightly.

"The usual, bartender." You rolled your eyes and prepared the drink as your customer took a seat on one of the stools near the counter.

"What do you want now, Sir Kaeya?"

The calvary captain chuckled, "Come now,_____. Am I not welcome to see you?"

You placed his order on the counter. Although it wasn't as good as the Dandelion wine, it's still a fine taste to the tongue.

"I never said anything of the sort." You answered, "What would a captain of Ordo Favonius need from a mere bartender such as myself?"

Kaeya hummed, taking a sip of his wine. "Please, I could've gone anywhere I wished, but I decided to see how you're doing, love."

You raised a brow, "A visit?"

"You could call it that."

You scoffed, "I'm more than capable of handling myself, Sir Kaeya. I need not for you to visit almost everyday just to check on me."

Kaeya would show up almost daily in the tavern. So he's mostly the only familiar face you ever get to see in these parts of the land. He would mostly be here for the drinks, chatter and some interesting info. Mainly involving certain events that had occured around the region. Kaeya wonders how you gain such info in such a short amount of time. Guess news spreads like wildfire then.

Kaeya ignored your last statement, "So, when are you free?" You turned to glance at the male as he awaited your response. You let out a sigh.

"7 pm." Kaeya curved a smile, placing the payment on the counter before standing.

"I'll come pick you up then. I know a perfect spot for us to have a little fun." Your face turned red as you glanced to shout at him but he had already left. You huffed, red hues dotting your cheeks.

Damn bastard...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Written: May 5 2021
Published: May 5 2021
Edited: ???