ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ || ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ

« 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 »- 𝗞𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗮 -

« 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 »
- 𝗞𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗮 -

=========================

Are you playing with me or are you just that dense?

"______~ Let's go to the tavern for a drink~"

You blinked. "But Kaeya, I don't drink...?"

But I didn't say anything about you having to drink... is what Kaeya wants to say but refrained as to not sound... rude.

"Come on~ It's my day off~ Treat me for a drink~"

"Then... would like me to get some grape juice?"

THUD!

Kaeya fell off his chair the moment those words left your lips. "I-WHAT?! No!"

"But you said you wanted me to treat you a drink?"

"Not that kind of drink! Ugh..." Kaeya let out a long sigh before scratching the back of his head in mere annoyance.

Deep breaths, Kaeya. _______ is just being _____.... I.Don't.Like.It.One.Bit.

Meanwhile, while Kaeya is stuck contemplating about his life choices. You, on the other hand, had to hold the urge to snicker at him.

Oh my dear Kaeya, this is just payback for all the embarrassment you put me through.

Ever since you two became a thing, he had been flirting with you non-stop. To the point, you thought he was literally giving you public harrassment.

So you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. As you see it, it seems to be working out.

You snapped out of your thoughts the moment you felt slender arms wrapping around your waist, along with a head being placed on your shoulder.

"You're so mean, ______~ Playing with my feelings like that~" You flinched, cold lips making contact with your neck as you let out a low moan.

"K-Kaeya!! Stop!" You squirmed to break free from his grasp but the taller male only tightened his grip.

"Hm?~ But I thought you like my kisses, ______."

"I DO NOT!"

"Strange~ If I remember right, you said you wanted to receive kisses daily."

"I-...."

Kaeya chuckled, giving you a quick peck on the cheek. "Now don't look at me like that. You were the one who started it."

"It's your fault..."

"Nah~ I was just showing how much I love you~"

"Well it makes me uncomfortable..."

"I believe you're just shy around others, ______."

"Y'know what, just shut up and lets get you that drink."

"Alright~"

Later

"______~ It just so happens I don't-"

"I'm not paying."

"Aww, come on. Please?"

"No, now shoo. Go ask Aether instead."

"But he isn't here!"

"Exactly."

"..."

In the background, Venti couldn't stop laughing while Diluc watched with amusement.

Just another normal day in Mondstadt.

=========================

Written: April 05 2021
Published: April 05 2021

Credits to the artist for the pic: (If I remember right, this pic was one of the parts of the manga? But I just found this on Pinterest and it didnt state who's the artist.)