Story 23 part 2 20 million subscriber milestones (H2oVanoss)

Vanoss pov:
As I set up my camera to start recording my milestone I was interrupted my a huge moan coming from Craig and Tyler's room. figures. then I hear a slight creepy giggle and a song blaring and singing. I pressed record on the camera.
"Hey guys it's Vanossgaming here and I wanted to do a milestone and I might have to move rooms cuz of mini's. moaning. OH me, mini, and moo are doing milestones and they go in order the order is mini, me then Brock so make sure you watch them in that order because you wouldn't really understand what the fuck is going on in the outer room." I said as I hear a huge crash agents my wall and a yell from my lovers voice.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND MAKE BOTH OF YOU SLEEP IN SEPARATE ROOMS!!!" Delirious yelled as he turned up his music and his singing. I decided to go into our room and maybe give everybody a quick H2o Delirious face revel. I got up and slowly crept into our room when I opened the door I was blasted with the sweet singing of delirious as he sang the song Let Me Oh by E-DUBBLE
"That clock keeps ticking like a metronome, my thoughts keep telling me to get me home, but my balls keep telling me to let me oh oh just let me oh!" He sang as I joined in.
"That clock keeps ticking like a metronome, my thoughts keep telling me to get me home, but my balls keep telling me to let me oh oh let me oh!" We sang together in the camera. he didn't give a fuck that I got his actual face.
"That clock keeps ticking like a metronome, my thoughts keep telling me to get me home, but my balls keep telling me to let me oh oh let me oh!" We kept singing.
"FUCK ALL THAT SHIT JUST LET ME GO!!!" Delirious sang as we jammed out to the song. I grabbed delirious side as we swayed side to side singing. then moo and Brian came into our room and started singing with us. finally when the song was over we all started laughing.
"Alright guys I'm gunna end the video here go and subscribe to all of my friends and yea, OH I almost forgot me and delirious have to say something um we are dating and we officially live together in..."
"CANADA AYE" delirious yelled as the next song played delirious otta my mind.
"IM SO DELIRIOUS!!!!" Delirious yelled as he started laughing. and to shut him up I kissed his lips lovingly. Then we set our foreheads on eachouthers then I closed the camera.
"I love you," I said
"I love you too," he replied as I smiled and kissed his cheek.