Story 23 part 3 20 million subscriber milestones (TerrorNuckel)

Alright guys I'm back and ready to write while I didn't have my phone I wrote a short story about miniCat so I might put that in this one shots book so yea just wanted to say that so let's get to reading alright.😇
Brock pov:
After me and my best friend Brian finished dancing and singing we went into our room and sat on our bed.
"Ready to start our milestone?" I asked terrorizer as he nodded and replied in his Arnold (don't know how to spell the rest of his name.) voice.
"What are you waiting for let's get fucking started!" With that I got up and grabbed my camera and set it up.
"Alright and we are a go."
"Hi everybody it's moo snuckel and my best friend terrorizer here and we just recently hit..." I said
"20 MOTHERFUCKING MILLION SUBSCRIBBERS!!!!" He yelled but then started laughing because he said subscribbers instead of subscribers.
"What the fuck is a subscribber," he said laughing even harder witch caused me to laugh even harder. ounce we got a hold of ourselves I continued.
"Alright enough of that me and Brian decided that we are going to answer your questions to us, let's get started." I said as Brian got his phone out and read the first question.
"Alright from DuckKINGGod ,where the fuck is lui #AskMooAndTerrorizer btw love you guys so much."
"Thx love you too," I said as I thought about the question for a bit.
"I'd say up your ass and around the corner threw a tube and out your boob," terrorizer said as he handed me his phone.
"Lol no no um probably at his house banging marcel for the hundredth time today," I said
"Alright next question is from YaoiLuvvr14 they asked what is it like to be staying in the same house with the masked man himself? #AskMooAndTerrorizer," I said as I handed Brian his phone back for his turn.
"I'd say it's pretty fun at time it's a little creepy especially for his wake up calls," I said as terrorizer nodded.
"Next question. CrinxShipper asks witch pair at night are the loudest?#AskMooAndTerrorizer," Terrorizer said.
"I'd say us because when we play games And we tend to scream our heads off," I said as I notice Brian sitting there licking his lips and nodding his head. I feel my face start getting red. then I felt pain in my right cheek.
"OWeee," I said
"What the fuck was that for!?" I said as terrorizer sat there impatient.
"I was calling your name and you didn't fucking answer me so I slapped you with my phone."
"That hurt like hell!!" I yelled.
"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" Brian asked.
"Yes," I said as he placed his lips on my right cheek 'healing' the pain.
"There," he said as I took his phone.
"Moving on, this next question is from Puerto_Ricochet witch name would you prefer for you group Banana Bus Squad or Puncake Crew? #AskMooAndTerrorizer," I said.
"I don't really know I'll have to ask vanoss."
"EVAN!" I yelled.
"WHAT!!" He replied.
"WITCH NAME DO YOU PREFER FOR OUR GROUP THE BANANA BUS SQUAD OR PUNCAKE CREW!!!"
"DEFINITELY THE BANANA BUS ONE!!!!" He yelled back as i nodded my head.
"There is your answer The Banana Bus Squad!" Brian said as I slapped him with his phone.
"Bitch," he said as he took his phone.
"Alright this one is from RayDoesRandomThings , Terrorizer do you like Moo??? #AskMooAndTerrorizer." Brian said as I blush like mad.
"Maybe," terrorizer said as he handed me his phone.
"Alright this one is from TheRagingEmoLesbian if womb is pronounced woom and toob is pronounced toom then isn't home pronounced boom??? #AskMooAndTerrorizer," I said confused as hell.
"The fuck did you just say???" Terrorizer said as I laugh and hand him his phone.
"Alright this one is from shippingtrash can you guys twerk??? #AskMooAndTerrorizer," he said as we both stood up and started twerking like retards. we started laughing. then I was handed the phone as I sat back down.
"Alright this one is from YoloIsWhatISay can you guys give a TerrorNuckel kiss demonstration??? PLZZZZ!!!!!! #AskMooAndTerrorizer"
I said as I looked at terrorizer as he smirked at me then crashed his lips on mine. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I yelled in my mind as we pulled away. I handed him his phone and said.
"Next question!"
"Alright this is from Mr-Lunar when is the wedding?!?!? #AskMooAndTerrorizer" Brian said.
"Yeah moo when is our wedding?"
"When I get a ring put on my finger!" I replied as I grabbed his phone.
"Alright last question!!! SomehowImAFox have any one of you read a fanfic between you too?!?! #AskMooAndTerrorizer" I said as Brian hid behind my back placing light kisses on my spine then whisperd.
"I have plenty of times,"
"Really were they good?"
"Yea specially when I catch you by surprise like this," he said as he slammed his lips agents mine hard. I kissed back with much force. I didn't even mind that we were still recording I just stuck out my hand and waved then got up and shut off the camera.