Story 28 Hair Die H2oVanoss

Vanoss Pov:
"Babe what would you do if I died my hair?" I asked my boyfriend Delirious.
"I don't know it really depends what color you died it to, but I really like your black hair it looks sexy," he replied stroking his hands through my black spiked hair from behind the couch.
"We'll I want to try something different," I replied as I turned to face him.
"I don't know Evan that's really up to you though," Delirious said as he joined me on the couch.
"What if I surprise you with it and you can tell me yes or no,"
"What if I say yes?"
"Then I'll keep it,"
"And what if I say no?"
"Then I still keep it to piss you off," I replied with a smirk.
"Your suck an ass, but your my ass," he replied as he started kissing my neck. Letting out a few moans here and there I decided I'd go get the dies now.
"Babe I gotta go," I said as I stood up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I grabbed my coat and walked out seeing his smirk on his face I knew I was I trouble tonight. When I got to the store (pick your own damn store) I went strait to the hair die. Then a few colors cough my eye. Pink, yellow, blue, and purple. I really like the pink and yellow for my self and blue and purple for mr. delicious at home. (XD I'm sorry) so I grabbed them and walked to the cash out line. When I finally made it up the the cashier I put down my items.
"So are you dieing your hair with these exotic colors or someone else?" The nice cashier asked.
"Actually both me and my boyfriend are dieing our hair," I replied quickly regretting it until I herd her reaction.
"Oh congrats how long have you and him been dating?" She asked.
"We've been dating for about 4 weeks now," I replied and smiled at how nice she was being.
"We'll good for you and that will be $15.35 please!" She said as I handed her a $20 and told her to keep the change.
"Aw thanks Evan!" She said.
"Waite how do you know my name?" I asked.
"Oh my Evan you don't remember me Geez my brother must have brain washed you or something!" She said as my smile grew.
"Kayla! Oh my god it's been so long how have you been?" I asked.
"I've been good and how's my big bro doing?"
"Oh he's doing well, how about you come over tomorrow for dinner with us and maybe you can help me convince Jonathan to die his hair as we'll!"
"Oh I'd love to we'll see you then," she said as I waved bye.
"Yup bye Kayla!" I said as hopped into my truck and drove away when I got a call from Craig. (V:=vanoss M:=mini)
V: Hey Mini what up?
M: nothing just wondering if you an Delirious wanted to hang with me an Ty?
V: only if I can make a mess in your bathroom!
M: why what are you gonna do?
V: I'm gonna die my hair and hopefully Jon's!
M: how are you gonna convince Jon to die his hair?
V: sex pretty much!
M: not in my house!
V: I know so can I?!
M: i guess as long as I get to help!
V: deal see you soon!
M: yup bye Evan!
V: bye Craig!
End of call!
As I pulled into the drive way of our house I honked the horn. Delirious can running out and ran to my open window.
"What up Evan?" He asked.
"Go get some shoes on we're going over to Craig's and Tyler's," I replied as he ran in and put on his shoes and ran out an hopped in.
Time skip of magical wonders!!!
When we made it to Craig's I was greeted by the one and only Mini Ladd himself.
"What up Mini!" I said as I gave him a bro hug as Delirious came and stood next to me.
"Hey Evan, Jon," Mini said with a little smirk as he gave Jon a bro hug as we'll.
"Where's Tyler?" I asked.
"Passed out on the couch!" Craig said as he chuckled.
"Oh Jon I forgot to grab something how about you an Mini head in and I'll be in there in a few!" I said as he nodded as they walked into Mini's house. I quickly grabbed the hair dies and went into the house. When I walked in noticed Jon sitting on the floor laughing like a maniac as Tyler laid on the ground eyes wide and mini laying on the couch laughing as we'll. then when Jon stood up and sat down at the bar I knew it was now or never. I walked over to Jon and put down the blue and purple die.
"Evan what's this for? I'm not dieing my hair!" He said picking up the blue die.
"If you don't die your hair these colors I won't have sex with you until you do! Mini come and help me with my hair!" I said trying not to laugh as mini fallowed me into the bathroom with my hair dies.
Delirious Pov:
I watched in amazement as Evan and Craig walked away.
"We'll that's different now let's go die your hair!" Tyler said as he got up off the floor and started walking to the outer bathroom.
"Tyler I'm not dieing my hair!" I said as I placed the blue die back on the bar.
"We'll did you hear Evan he said if you don't die your hair those colors you won't get any sex I guess you just don't wanna have sex for the rest of your life!" Tyler said as I sighed.
"Fine," I mumbled as I grabbed the dies and walked to the bathroom with Tyler.
Another magical time skip!!!
When I was done dieing my hair it actually turned out pretty well. My hair was completely blue my favorite color and the tips were purple(picture). It looked fucking awesome.
Vanoss Pov:
When I was done dieing my hair it looked pretty damn cool the bottom of my hair was blond and where my hair was spiked up at was pink (picture) I just hope Delirious likes it! When I walked out into the living room my mouth hung open at the sight Delirious looked amazing.
"oh My God!" Is all I said as I ran to him and ran my fingers through his amazing hair.
"It's amazing!" I said!
"So's yours!" He said.
"Now you guys look totally gay!" Tyler chuckled as he wrapped his arms around mini's back.