Story 2 fanfic All ships

Deliriois's POV: (all of them might be in his pov)

I was sitting on the couch with my friends talking about random stuff when basically's phone went off. It was something somebody posted on twitter that he got tagged on.

"Delirious you look at it my phones to far..." marcel (basicallyidowrk) whined as he stretched out his arm.

"Fine," I said as I picked up Marcel's phone and looked at his twitter. my eyes popped out of my fucking head.

"Holy mother fucking shit! what the fuck marcel? why... what... are..." I couldn't speak. I flipped the phone around so basically and lui could see it. lui automatically turned red as a ripe strawberry. marcel shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me see!" vanoss, wildcat, and mini squealed as I showed them.

"I fuckin' knew it!" Tyler yelled.

"You too are datin' !" mini said with a bright smile with a little bit of an accent.

"Congrats" we all said to marcel and lui. then my phone went off I reached over to it and unlocked it. oh god. I was blushing like a mad man.

"What is it!" Tyler (Iamwildcat) said as he pouted. I flipped my phone to show them. Evan started to blush to. I hid my face in my sweat shirt as Evan (vanossgaming) hid his face under his red jacket.

"I fucking new it you guys are a thing! and what was the thing that came with the picture?" lui asked As he took my phone and scrolled up so he could see the title.

"H2ovanoss, it's a fan-fiction about you and evan!" lui said as he handed my phone back to me. then I got a text saying minicat is real! with proff! I seen a picture of mini and Tyler kissing!

"So minicat huh?" I said as I looked at Tyler and mini. they both blushed.

"Do we even have a ship name?" lui said as he put his head on Marcel's shoulder as marcel placed his hand on lui's side. I looked up basicallyidowrk x lui calibre.

"I didn't find a ship name but we can make one up!" I said as I cuddled up to Evan as Tyler and Craig (mini ladd) started cuddling to.

"How about luiidowrk?" vanoss asked.

"Nah how about basicallylui?" I said with a smile.

"That's perfict!" lui said.

"So we have, H2ovanoss, minicat, and basicallylui!" Tyler said

"Yep, so what now?" I asked.

"I think it's time for round 2!" Marcel said as he picked up lui and ran up to our guest bedroom.

"See you guys in the morning!" lui said as he started kissing Marcel's neck. then they where gone.

"You know what, I think I want some round 2 to!" Tyler said as he dragged Craig into the outher guest room. I kissed vanoss on the lips.

"Do you want round 2?" Evan asked as I shook my head yes.