Story 12 beach fun!!! Baciallylui and a little bit of h2ovanoss and minicat

Lui's POV:
Omg Marcel's body I just wanna grab his body and kiss it every where even... STOP STOP OR YU'LL END UP GETTING A MASIVE BONER!!! I then got a bucket of ice cold water dumped onto me!
"Ahhhh!" I yelled as vanoss and delirious threw a big bucket and started running towards the beach. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to them but I didn't realize that they went around marcel. oh shit! I slammed right into marcel, sand flew everywhere. when I opened my eyes I realized that I was sitting right on top of him.
"S...sorry," I whispered as I scrambled to my feet and held out my hand. he grabbed my hand and I picked him up.
"Thanks for the sand lui," marcel said as he gave me a evil smirk.
"Oh no!" I said as I tried running but he picked me up and carried me into the deep cold part of the water. he dropped me and ran when nogla yelled.
"Let's go get some food!"
"I want foooood!" delirious yelled as he jumped onto vanoss's back.
they would be a cute couple, I think Evan likes delirious. I got up and ran up to marcel.
"Hey delirious you wanna go to cockatoos!" mini asked him as Tyler wrapped his arm around mini. We all started laughing.
"Hell yea!" He replied as he set his head on Evan neck. We all started walking to the car as delirious got a piggy back ride. no fair!
Delirious POV:
"Hell yea!" I said as I set my head on vanosses neck. he looks really hot in those red swim trunks!
"Why thank you," he said.
"I...i said that out loud?"
"Yup you did and you don't look to bad yourself, sense you had to barrow a pair of mine," he said as I turned beat red. I can't believe I forgot mine! Finally we got to the car. (Ok this is a maid up car I didn't feel like having them pile into 2 different cars. So in the front: mini and wildcat. middle is delirious and vanoss in the back is basically, lui and nogla.
"Can I attach my phone?" I said as I sat in the middle next to vanoss.
"Shure we don't have to listen to this crap!" Tyler said as he pulled out a cored and plugged it into my phone. i started playing my outro song. everybody started singing it really badly. then when my outro song ended I started playing Evans old outro song.
"Blame it on the a...a...alcohol!" We all sang.
"Yeah cuz I got it like that flow so smith like I got it on tap yeah I'm sick of being good night while I'm on my yinglin while I'm drinking bud light!" we all sang together. we blared the speakers.
Lui's POV:
Ounce we finished basically's outro we mad it to cockatoos. Everybody got out.
"Anybody want there shirts!" I yelled as I held up the bag of all of our stuff.
I thew delirious Evans shirt and mouthed take it, it will drive Evan crazy! ok he mouthed back as he put Evans mussel tee on.
"Hey, where's my shirt?" Evan asked as I shrugged and put on my shirt.
"What ever I'll just go in with out one." he said as he walked up to wildcat and mini.
"How do u know I like Evan?" Delirious asked as we walked into the restaurant.
"I see the way you look at him, don't worry I like marcel and its pretty obvious that mini likes Tyler," we sat down acrossed from marcel and Evan. Then I noticed Evan checking delirious out. I nudged him and tolled him to say something. he looked up at Evan and said
you should just take a picture it will last longer," Evan blushed
"Ok maby I will," Evan said as he took his phone out and took a picture of delirious. when we finished our food we payed and hopped into the car. I put in my earbuds and listened to a few songs. When rude finished bang bang started playing I couldn't help but start singing i closed my eyes.
"Bang bang into the room I know you want it bang bang all over you I'll let you have!" I completely forgot I had earbuds in. I opened my eyes and stopped. oh shit. I look like a retard! then delirious started singing it to. we all sang.
"bang bang there goes your heart bang bang back of my car!" we all laughed and got out of the car and walked into the hotel. we all went with our pairs and went to our rooms. me and marcel steped into our room. when I shut the door I turned around and was greeted by a pair of lips. I kissed back. I love this fealing the sparks, so many sparks! marcel started kissing my neck.
"Ah," I slightly moaned. As marcel picked me up and threw me on the bed.
Delirious's POV:
Me and Evan walked into our room.
"I'm gunna take a shower I'm full of sand." I said as I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. when I finished I realized I forgot a shirt I don't like sleeping with out a shirt. I put on my underwhere and pajama pants. I found one of Evans shirts on the floor so I picked it up and put it on. wow it smelt so good. it smelt like... Evan, I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. Evan looked up from his phone and walked up to me. he grabbed my sides and looked slightly down at me and started leaning in. our lips where inches away when we herd a bed hit the wall and a scream.
"Ahhh, marcel yes!" lui yelled. I giggled and said
"We'll we know who's gunna be waddling tomorrow if the beds hitting our wall that hard."
"Lui's not the only one who's gunna be waddling tomorrow," vanoss said as he threw me on the bed and kissed my lips hard. I put my hands under his shirt and placed them on his huge abs.
Mini's POV:
"I mean really who DOES that!?!?" I said as Tyler shrugged his sholders. me and Tyler whee talking about how the waitress wanted some of this (strokes fingers down body)
"Specially not to my man," Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me. me and Tyler have been dating for 4 months now. Tyler started lifting my shirt when we herd a huge thud coming from Evan and delirious's room.
"Let's go see what that was?" I said as I grabbed Tyler's hand and we walked to there room. I knocked. I was greeted by Evan only in pajama pants.
"What was that?" I asked
"Delirious fell off the bed." he said as delirious got up and walked up to the door.
"Hey guys! Whats..." he Was interrupted by and huge scream.
"Ugh fuck marcel ahhhhhh!"
"Um ok, we will just be going then by!" Tyler said as me grabbed my butt.
"Yup l...lets go tyler,"
"Alright by guys," Evan said as he shut the door.
"I thought so," Tyler said
"Thought what?"
"Thought that marcel and lui are dating and delirious and Evan,"
"How do you know?"
"We'll for one lui just moaned Marcel's name, and Evan had sex hair!"
"So where all gay?"
"I think so,"
"What about Nogla?"
"Nogla is a loan wolf,"
"Oh I see, now where where we?" I said as I pushed Tyler up agents our bathroom door.