Story 1 sing me a song h2ovanoss

It's sad I know first story is sad or is it :)

About: delirious was going to go tell Evan that he liked him but ends up witnessing something. (Make sure you listen to the weight by shawn Mendes)

Delirious pov:

I'm gunna do it! I'm gunna tell him I love him. I started to walk towards Evan when he started kissing another boy! my best friend. I ran home as fast as I could. tears streaming down my face I walked into my room and grabbed my guitar. I started to strum. I sung along.

"I wanna go back, forget that's over paint it in black when you left me alone I never knew he was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with and I can't go back to him anymore, no you tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay and you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away and when you try to take me back my heavy heart just breaks no I can't lift the weight put you in the past try to forget you cause it's over and every time you ask I'll pretend I'm okay you're inside my head in the middle of the night when I don't feel right I dream I can hold you and I can't back to you anymore yeah, yeah you tell me you were happier with him you want me to stay and you tell me that you needed time but you push me away and when you try to take me back my heavy heart just breaks but I can't life the weight and I can't lift the weight and I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the Weight yeah, you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks and I can't the weight, no, I can't lift the weight yeah, you stand on my shoulders and heart just breaks and I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight yeah, you lower your standards and I raise the stakes and I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay and you tell that you needed time but you, you push me away and when you try to take me back my heavy heart just breaks but I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay you told me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away and when you try to take me back say someday you will change but I don't want to wait." I started to ball my eyes out when Evan stepped into my room tears rolling down his cheak.

"I never knew Jonathan," he said as he walked up to me and hugged me.

"So now you know that I like you?"i asked setting my guitar down.

"Ummm... no actually I never know you where such a good guitar player, so you like me to?" he asked getting closer to my lips.

"What do your mean?" I asked as I backed up a little knowing he was just kissing another guy!

"I mean I like you and you like me?" he said as I stood up and looked at him and started backing away.

"You... where just kissing another guy why would u like me?!" I kinda yelled at him. he looked at me and pushed my body up agents my wall and whispered in my ear.

"I wasn't kissing him, he kissed me and the reason I like you is because I love your laugh, your smile, your brown hair, You blue eyes, I love everything about you."

He said as he moved his lips away from my ear and brought them to my lips. wow he tastes so good (XD my nasty mind in working!) his lips are amazing! I kissed back. we stayed like that for a little while longer then pulled away.

"Does this me we are a thing?" I asked.

"Yes, now can you play me a song?" he asked I giggled and played him a metallica song.