Story 24 Loser H2oVanoss (Sad) and A/N at end

Delirious Pov:
Your getting closer to pushing me off of life's little edge cause I'm a loser.
Those words ran through my head as I walked out of my empty house and to the bus stop. I decided to listen to my favorite song all day witch explains me to everyone. Loser By- 3 Doors Down.
I plugged my headphones into my iPhone 4 and put the song on repeat. When the bus pulled up I walked strait to the back and sat down in the one seater. I placed my face on the window and watched as the houses pass ounce in a while the bus would stop and Id get to look at the houses but one house I see only makes me stiffen. It's my bully's stop. Evan Fong.
And sooner or later you'll know I'll be dead.
I just know that if he pushes me around one more time he would have successfully killed me inside.
"Hey FAGGOT (I sowwy 😔😣😭) what you listening to! GAY MUSIC!!!" He yelled as the song replayed for the 40th time. I decided that sense I'm going to die today it's time he knows what he's done to me.
"Your getting closer to pushing me off life's little edge cause I'm a loser and sooner or later you'll know I'll be dead," I said to him as his eyes became wide. Then the doors of the bus opened and I walked out as fast as I could to my first class. I was 10 Minutes early and I decided to write a letter to Evan.
Dear Evan,
I hope your satisfied Im officially dead you don't need to pick on me anymore because I'm finally free from you.
You got closer and closer to pushing me off life's little edge because I'm a loser and I hope my words run through your head till the day YOU die! Your getting closer to pushing me off life's little edge cause I'm a loser and sooner or later you'll know I'll be dead.
Your getting closer to pushing me off life's little edge cause I'm a loser and sooner or later you'll know I'll be dead.
And guess what I finally am. Hope you rot in hell. LOVE YOUR EX BESTFRIEND JONATHAN OR DELIRIOUS I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!!
I folded the paper up nice and neat and put it in my pocked as the bell rang. Then I noticed Evan walk in and look at me. I ran. I ran for my death. I ran all the way home. When I got home I threw my backpack off and ran to the home phone and dialed 911 and put them on speaker.
"911 what's your emergency?"
I picked up my gun and held it to my head.
"There's a note in my pocket when you find it I need you to give it to EVAN FONG. He'll know what it's for!" I yelled as I pulled the trigger. Everything went black. I'm finally free.
Vanoss Pov:
I haven't seen Jonathan around in a while I'm kinda getting worried. As I sat on my couch thinking about where Jonathan was I herd a knock on my door. As I opened the door I was in shock as to who it was. The Police.
"Are you Evan Fong," the taller one asked.
"Yea, why?" I asked.
"This was found at a crime scene it had your name on it." The shorted one said as he handed me the letter. they both walked away without saying anything else. A I read the note again and again repeating the same line over and over.
Your getting closer to pushing me off of life's little edge cause I'm a loser and sooner or later you'll know I'll be dead.
A/N alright I wanna apologize for not writing more I just have been having struggles with my phone it's kinda on life support right now and it can't be off its charger at all witch sucks and I'm also sorry for the sad one shot anyways bye.