(Smutty) Story 8 Round 2 basicallylui

A/N ok these next few chapters I got a brilliant idea from @MusicChichy5SOS thx for the idea! btw next few chapters are vary smutty. ;)
Marcel's POV:
I carried lui up stairs to "our" guest bedroom. I kissed lui hard on the lips, that's gunna leave a bruse. I think I'm gunna top this time! I laid lui on the bed and started kissing his neck until I hit his favorite spot.
"Ugh," he moaned as I left a little hicky. I kept kissing his neck. I then started lightly tugging on the bottom of his red shirt. I stopped kissing his neck and slowly pulled off his shirt. he then started tugging at my shirt. by now we where both just in our underwhere (sorry can't spell) I licked his bottom lip begging of entrince. He opened his mouth and I Roamed around his mouth. our toungs fought for dominence. I won, I kissed down his jaw line and into his neck leaving a little snail trail. I kissed down to his 6 pack until I got to his boxers. I slowly placed my finger tips on the hem of his boxers.
"Please marcel I NEED you!" Lui said as I swiftly pulled his boxers off as he pulled mine off.
"I don't have anything babe," I said as lui pointed to his pants. I stopped kissing him him and picked up his pants.
"Back pocket!" he said as I pulled a condom out of his back pocket. he knows me so we'll. I put the condom on and lined my self up with his hole. I slowly pushed into lui. I stopped so he could get used to it. he nodded and I started moving. in, out, in, out.
"Ugh marcel faster!" I started going faster and faster. he grabbed into my back and scratched. I loved when he did that.
"Ugh lui, I'm about to!" I said as lui cut in.
"Me to," then I spilled into the condom as lui spilled onto our chests. I grabbed the nearest dry thing that I could find just so happened to be a wash cloth. I picked it up a cleaned our chests. I layed next to lui.
"I love you marcel!" lui said out of breath.
"I love you to lui!" I said as i cuddled up to lui and fell asleep on his chest.