Story 16 christmas sex basicallylui

Basicallyidowrk's pov:
When me and my hot ass boyfriend got into the car we pulled out of delirious and Evans house with our gifts. I then slightly set my hand on his thigh and slowly went up.
"Babe, c...can't you wait till we get home we are almost there." he said shakly.
"I dont want to get Into a wreck." He said as I leaned up to his ear and wispered.
"But, I need you," his eyes widened As he speed to the house. he parked the car as I grabbed our presents. Ounce I set down the presents and he shut the door he slammed me up agents it and held my hands above my head. he kissed my lips with much pleasure. I smiled agents his lips. he then licked my bottom lip asking for entrence. i opened my mouth slightly. he then shoved his tung in my mouth exploring every inch of it. I moaned as he turns his head and deepened the kiss. he then started rubbing our crotches together. I stopped kissing him and just stood there gasping from pleasure. He stopped and I whimpered from the loss of his touch. he then whispered in his ear.
"I'm gunna rock your world!" And picked me up off the ground and grabbed our present from VG (vanossgaming). he carried me up stares as I kept kissing his soft neck. Finally we got up the stares and into our bedroom. he closed the door And slammed me up agents it while he held my ass tightly. we started kissing agian. he tried caring me to the bed while still kissing me but failed and ended up breaking our lamp. we stopped kissing and started laughing.
"Babe the beds over there," I said as I pointed. he just smiled and walked over to the bed and laid me down. he slid his hands under my shirt and raised it up a bit, enough so that he could clearly see my slight abs forming. he kissed them tracing his tung along the little creases making the abs. I could feel my pants getting tighter and tighter. Lui grabbed my shirt and pulled it off of me quickly and threw it a crossed the room. He started to suck and nibble on my neck as I messed with his belt trying to undo it. when I got it off I threw it a crossed the room along with his shirt. I then started to attack his neck with kisses as he rubbed up and down my back with his soft warm hands. He then started to unbutton my pants and started to slide them off of me. I threw them crossed the room. then he slid off his pants and let them fall to the floor. he kissed down my neck, down to my belly button then when he reached my v-line he pulled down my underwhere as I pulled down his and got into the doggy position. Lui slammed into me with out any warnings! I started moaning and groaning.
"Ugh harder!" I yelled as he speed up the pace. I was a moaning an groaning mess every time he hit my "special spot." I then started getting these wearied feelings in my stomic.
"Lui im..." i tried saying. then I spilled. me and lui cuddled up together and panted.
"I love you lui!" I said
"I love you too marcel!" Lui said in his squeaker voice as we both fell into a deep sleep.
🎅🎄❄️⛄️merry mother fucking christmas!