Story 6 scratches! minicat fanfic

Tyler's pov:

I walked up the stairs to my room. I had a long day. I took off my jeans and shirt. I put on some pajama pants and just as I went to go hop in bed I herd a knock on my door.

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked down stairs and opened my front door. it was Mini ladd (Craig)

"Sup Craig, what you need?" I asked, I wonder why he had his hood on, I can't see his amazing face! yes I like my best friend get over it.

"Can, can I come in?" he asked and I stepped aside.

"Sure no problem, come on innnn," I tried saying just like Evan. he came in and slightly chuckled. we both sat on the coutch.

"Why are you wearing your hood, please tell my you aren't going to be like delirious and walk around with a hockey mask on are you?!?" I said as he looked at me. he grabbed the side of his hood and slid it off. I held my mouth with my hands trying not to cry.

"Who did that to you?!?" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek and got a better look at his scratches and cuts. a tear rolled down his cheak as he looked at me in the eyes and said.

"It was my..... father," he whispered the last part but I herd it vary clearly.

"Nobody touches you besides me!!!" I yelled as I kissed his cheek and ran up stairs. I changed into pants when mini ran upstairs.

"Tyler please don't! I don't want you hurt! I.... I love you!" he said as he stood there looking at his feet. I rushed over to him. I lifted his chin up so he was looking at me. closed my eyes and kissed him. he was in complete shock but he kissed back. he wrapped his arms around my bare back. as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. as our lips moved in sync I tugged at his shirt I need him. he stopped kissing me and pulled away.

"Why did you stop?" I asked as I looked at him with a hurt expression.

"I..." he stuttered.

"Craig what did your father do to you?" I asked as I sat on his lap and pinned his arms down with my knees.

"Tyler stop! if you see what he has done to me.... you won't love me any more," he said as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Craig, I will always love you no madder what now please just let me see." I said as he looked at me and nodded.

"Fine, only if you get off of me," I got off of mini and held out my hand for him to grab. I pulled him up onto his feet. he then stood there, hands on ether side of his shirt. He slowly started pulling up. nothing wrong whit... OH MY GOD WHY!!!???!!! I started crying no it's no no why!? that bastard! I hugged mini and held him tightly.

"You are none of those thing ok mini. you are not a fag, you are not stupid. mini you are amazing just the way you are and nobody can change that!" I said as I pulled him into the bathroom.

"Jump," I whispered into his ear As he jumped onto the counter. I kissed his cheek. I reached over and grabbed the first aid kit. I put some ibuprofen on a wash cloth and dabbed it on his cuts.

"Ahhh it stings!" mini yelled as he gripped the sides of the counter.

"I know I know babe I'm almost done ok," I said as I starting wrapping Craig's chest in bandages.

"I'm done," I said as I kissed all of his scratches on his face.

"I love you Tyler, thank you." mini said as he kissed my cheek this time.

"I love you too Craig." I said

"So Does this mean we are a thing?"

"Yes,"