Story 34 Dear Evan. (H2oVanoss)

Jonathan's POV:

Dear Evan,

One day the shadows will surround me.
Someday the days will come to end.
Sometime I'll have to face the real me.
Somehow I'll have to learn to bend.
And now I see clearly!

All these times I simply stepped aside.
I watched but never really listened,
As the whole world passed me by.
All this time I watched from the outside.
Never understood what was wrong or what was right.
I apologize...

One day I'll face the Hell inside me.
Someday I'll accept what I have done.
Sometime I'll leave the past behind me.
For now I accept who I've become.
And now I see clearly!

All these times I simply stepped aside.
I watched but never really listened,
As the whole world passed me by.
All this time I watched from the outside.
Never understood what was wrong or what was right.
I apologize...

One day the shadows will surround me.

All these times I simply stepped aside.
I watched but never really listened,
As the whole world passed me by.
All this time I watched from the outside.
Never understood what was wrong or what was right.
I apologize...
(If you know what this song is I officially love you!)
A tear rolled down my face as I read over my letter to Evan. I gave a satisfied smirk as It read what I couldn't say to Evan face to face. I folded the papers up nicely and put them in an envelope. I slowly crept down the hall towards the door not trying to wake anyone in the tiny house. Then I herd a tiny voice call my name.
"Jonaphan?" My 4 year old sister Kayla said as she opened her door. (Picture above)

"Kayla, shhhh, please go back to sleep." I said as she ran over to me.

"Where are you goine?" Kayla asked as she stood in front of her crouching big brother.

"I'm going to go see an old friend," I said as her eyes grew wide.

"Even? Cen me come?" She asked as I looked her in her beautiful blue, pleading eyes.

"Fine but, you need to be quiet." I said as she hugged me tightly and whispered.

"Fank you,"

I picked up Kayla and carried her to the door and slowly set her down on the floor so we could get our shoes on.

"Get your shoes on it's gonna be a long drive to the airport," I said as I sat down and booked us two tickets on the next flight to Canada on my phone.

"Weady." Kayla whispered as she grabbed my hand and attempted to open the door.

"I got it," I said as I picked her up and placed her on my side, while carrying our coats. I opened the door and walked out into the nice warm air. I walked to my truck and turned the key as I was greeted by a nice warm breeze I remembered, Kayla needs her car seat! I set Kayla down in the drivers seat and ran to my moms unlocked van and grabbed her car seat and ran back to see a beautiful, sleeping child in my seat. I picked her up and carried her to the opposite side of the truck and opened the doors. I first put her car seat down. I then placed her in the seat and buckled her up. As I closed the doors I thought about how much trouble I would be in. I climbed into my seat and buckled up. This is gonna be a long ride I thought as I closed my door and pulled out of the driveway towards the airport.

~~~TIMESKIP~OF~MAGIC~~~

When I pulled into the airport parking lot my phone was blowing up from my mother, father, an brothers all of them either thought I was insane or I was gonna kill Kayla an why should I do that I LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM!! I ignored all of the texts as I put my truck in park and woke up Kayla.