Story 26 Freedom (H2oVanoss)

delirious Pov:
"Babe I'm scared I don't wanna do this!" Evan whined as he tried to convince me not to go into the creepy haunted house.
"Come on babe we can do this cant we Evy?" I said trying to convince HIM to come inside with me.
"Uhhhh.... Fine," he mumbled as I clapped my hands and gave him a hug.
"Yea!! let's go!" I said as I grabbed his hand and started running up the stairs to the huge house. When we made it to the front doors I felt Evan grab my hand.
"It'll be ok babe," I said as I brought his hand to my lips. When he finally let go I lifted my arms ready to open the doors when Evan Yelled.
"WAIT are you sure you wanna do this you don't know what's in there!" Evan said with fear in his voice.
"I'm sure," I said as I brought his lips to mine for a little sweet kiss.
"Alright now where we're we!" I said as I pushed open the doors and walked in with Evan by my side.
"See that wasn't so bad!" I said as the door slammed shut on us.
"Yea the wasn't to bad!" Evan mocked as he ran to the door and tried to open it.
"LOCKED JUST GREAT!" Evan yelled as he started freaking.
"Evan it's ok we'll find a way out of here!" I said as I grabbed his hand and started slowly walking through the dark and spooky hallways.
"Ugh I can't see!" I said as I brought out my phone and tried to turn it on but it wouldn't.
"I just charged this thing before we came!" I said as I stuffed it back in my pocked.
"Mines dead too!" Evan said as he put his back in his pocket also.
"That's alright we don't need a light anyways," I said kinda getting a little scared my self. Then I he'd footsteps in front of us as a little girl with brown pigtails in and a yellow nightgown on with a brown teddy bear chanting.
"Freedom La La La La, Freedom Fallow me!" As she skipped around with her bear held tightly in her left hand.
"Come on let's fallow her!" I said as I started walking towards her.
"Waite Jonathan I think I saw a place to leave back there we should go see!" He said as he held my arm.
"How about I fallow the girl and you go your little way Evan," I said a little angry.
"Fine, get Murdered by a little girl!" Evan yelled as The little girl just kept repeating herself.
"Freedom La La La La, Freedom Fallow me, Freedom La La La La, Freedom Fallow me!" I watched as Evan walked away actually to freedom.