Story 13 i love you... And always will h2ovanoss

A/N ok this is a sad shot and If I was you I'd listen to maps maroon 5 while you read this
Delirious POV:
I'm gunna tell him how I feal I love him! I walked up to his door and knocked.
"Coming!" he yelled as he opened the door.
"Oh hey delirious!"
"Evan babe who is it!" Tyler yelled from the coutch.
"O...oh I was just wondering if you wanted to record with me but I see that your busy maybe later." I tried so hard not to cry. I walked down his drive way. As he closed his door. I seen bright light heading this way.
"I love you Evan!" I said as I jumped in front of the car.
Evans pov:
I was cuddling with Tyler when I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I said
"Evan,"
"Lui what's wrong?"
"Its...its delirious,"
"What! what's wrong with delirious!?!"
"Just get over here,"
"Ok I'll be right there!"
"What? what's wrong!" Tyler asked as I ran out of the house and hopped into my car. I speed all the way there. I was greeted by a crying lui and mini.
"What happened to delirious!?!?" I asked as I hugged mini.
"Evan... he's dead!" lui said
"Excuse me are you Evan or vanoss?" a nurse asked me as a tear rolled down my cheak.
"Yes,"
"Then this belongs to you," she said as she handed me a peace of paper. I opened it up and read.
Dear Evan or vanoss,
I never know what to call you anymore. but I have been getting these feelings towards a vary important person and that person just so happens to be you! and if you don't feel the same way then you can kick me out of your life forever. I just wanted you to know that I love you and always will.
-love delirious or Jonathan :)
I held the note to my chest and sobbed I shouldn't have went with wildcat I should have tolled him the truth. I love you delirious and always will