𝟏 - 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

→ "y/n drive faster!" lana yells at me "okay okay wait!" i roll my eyes playfully, we blast music as we were driving past the empty streets.

whilst i was driving i noticed a certain black car.

we were speeding but the black car seemed to still follows us."what the hell?" i say confused "i think they want to race us!" Lana says as we stop at the red light.

"maybe, but im gonna win" i shrug. Lana just hypes me up. my bestfriend notices one guy put his thumb up signaling that they're ready. pretty smart.

i was a pretty fast driver. Oh and just so you know..no this isnt my car its my moms. i dont even have my drivers license yet.

the red light soon turns into orange. "y/n get ready!" i nod in return and change the gears.

The light turns green..

"GO y/n! " Lana shouts "no! they're winning!" sakura shouts "i'm trying idiot" i yell back.

we stop at the next red light and guess what? I had won. "yes! asswipes" Lana laughs at them.

The car we were racing stops at the red light.
Lana sticks her middle finger at them and sticks her tongue out at them. sometimes I wonder why I even have a childish bestfriend but i'm used to it.

she stuck her head out of the car window "Lana what are you doing? get your ass back in the car or ill cut your head off." I slap her back, telling her it's not safe "shush just watch." she smirks

"slow fuckers!" she shouts and holds her hand in an L shape, the two boys in the back seemed to be offended at her actions and decided to stick their middle finger back at her.

"fuck you" I shout and stick my middle finger at them, i didn't take my entire head out of the car i just shouted it loud enough for the person in the drivers seat to hear.

as i was about to roll up my window the person driving shouts "i'd rather not."

Lana was about to say something but i just locked the windows.

the cars were tinted so me and sakura couldn't see the boys faces but they looked like it was some cheap ass tint so you could only see a bit.

there was at least three boys, one driving and two at the back who looked the same?

it turns green "y/n can we go to 7/11 im kinda hungry" "i mean i guess so" i shrug.

"you lost to a girl, embarrassing" he says.
"sucks for you i guess" the other boy says

"will you just shut the fuck up?" i say in a annoyed tone." them rubbing it in my face doesn't make it any better besides I let her win.

"dude yer just mad cause your slow at driving."
"piss off, im running out of gas" i roll my eyes in annoyance because i wasted my gas on racing with some girl who turns out to be a bitch.

if you've been here since the start you're probably thinking "what happened to sakura" I changed sakura name to Lana as i dont like the name sakura bc it's very overused !