𝟑𝟎 - 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃?

you woke up with a strong hand wrapped around your waist, sunas face was buried into your neck, he was breathing onto your neck. you didn't bother too move so you tried too grab your phone which was placed onto the desk beside you, once you grabbed a hold of it you opened up snapchat and took a photo of suna wanting too give him a taste of his own medicine.

"delete it." his voice hit your neck, you smiled and pressed the save button. "take another one then." you look at suna through the camera. "no point, i'm already awake." he sits up straight, heat from sunas body leaving your body when he let go of you.

"i need too go and get ready, i'll see you in a bit, birthday boy." you take the covers off you only now realising you had no pants on. just a T-shirt.

suna smirks whilst looking at you. "you owe me a new one."

"new what?"

"you ripped up my favourite ones." you raise an eyebrow at him.

"not my fault."

"it really is your fault, you could've just took them off like a normal boyf-" you stopped midway, "person." you finish off.

suna bit the inside of his cheek leaving you in embarrassment. what were you guys, friends with benefits? you were definitely not boyfriend and girlfriend.

you looked away when you were saved from embarrassment when lana started texting you. "i'm gonna go lana wants me home."

"i'm going too be there at 7, be ready." you liked when suna sounded serious, you would make fun of him but then again he sounded really hot.

you stood up already feeling like your legs were going too fall apart. you ignored suna who was smiling away, you rolled your eyes and went towards sunas closet taking out a pair of sweatpants and hoodie.

you began too take off the t-shirt but realising you had no idea where your bra was, leaving your chest revealed, suna held your red laced bra in his hands.

"looking for this?"

"suna give it too me."

"i don't think i want too."

"well i need it, i cant walk out the house naked?"

"come and get it."

you sighed walking towards suna you attempted too grab it, you got a hold of the strap but suna still held the other side strap, he pulled you towards him, your bare chest completely against his.

you smile whilst easily grabbing your bra out of his hands. "i need help with something." he rubs the back of his neck.

you looked down at sunas below only too see his dick practically sticking out. "do it yourself." you start getting changed and left the apartment, he sighed and walked towards the bathroom. "i hate this." he groans.

opening the door you were tackled down by a certain black haired girl. "you can get off me now" you mumble against her arm, mumbling a quick worry she helps you up and drags you towards your room.

you sat on the bed beside two outfits. "one, you tell me everything that happened and two, i managed to find an outfit for us since it's your boyfriends birhtday party."

"one, he is not my boyfriend and two, i take dibs on this one." you point at the outfit which was a black silky dress that looked like it stopped midway on your thigh, the other one was the exact same just in red.

she shakes her head whilst laughing, "i know, it's all yours." she hands you the black dress telling you too try it out, you stood up and walked towards your mirror, you began taking off your shirt and bottoms off, slipping on the silky black dress you stared into the mirror.