𝟐𝟖 - 𝐁𝐄𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓

the day had ended pretty quick and you hadn't eaten anything at lunch so hunger was taking over you. you finished your boring science lesson, walking out of the classroom you seen suna standing in the corridor. you walked up too him asking him where the others were.

"osamu and lana have gone too do their project, i'm not sure about atsumu." he mumbles the last part too you. you were hungry and grabbed sunas arm, hurriedly walking down the hallways.

"are you feeling okay or something?"

"yes, why?"

"i don't know you seem like you're in a hurry."

"i'm hungry, i wanna go home." you sigh as you both left the doors of the school and walked down the road.

"stay at mines and we can make food." suna kicks a few stones on too the side.

"sure besides i wanna see if you can actually cook." you thought about your time with suna yesterday and you liked it.

you wanted too do it again with suna, but you didn't know if he wanted too. maybe it was just a quick fuck? and our last time.

"what are you thinking about?"

"nothing."

"you're full of bullshit y/n." he chuckles.

you ignored his little comment, suna opened his apartment door. it only brought back memories from yesterday.

you stared at suna as he tossed the keys on the counter, you followed him into his room and sat on his bed, he started taking his shirt off, only making you stare longer.

"you're staring princess." suna chuckles whilst tossing his shirt towards you, only landing on your lap. "well stop getting changed in front of me!" you threw his shirt back too him, he caught the shirt in his grasp. predictable.

"i cant be bothered too make food, can we order?" suna asks you whilst sitting on the bed. "no. i'll make food then." you didn't know what too make so you thought of making pasta.

"you can cook?"

"certain things, but if it comes out burnt don't blame me."

"well you better not make it burnt." suna walks towards his closet and grabs out some sweats and a hoodie. he handed it too you and told you too get changed.

feeling a bit bold you wanted too get pay back at suna, so you took off your shirt revealing your red laced bra. suna stared at you and smiled.

"you look better without a shirt baby." he takes his hoodie away from you.

"suna give it back!" you say trying too reach out for the hoodie but suna stepped backwards making you almost trip when he threw the hoodie and pulled you towards him, your chest was pressed up against his, suna got a good view of you, he was enjoying it.

"you look so fucking pretty." suna looked up at you with a smirk his eyes averted too your lips, you really wanted too kiss him. your eyes also trailed down too his lips. he then met your eyes again, without any hints his hands quickly moved too your jaw and his lips pressed on too yours.

he placed a hand on your face and the other around your waist, you both kissed passionately, your hands were tangled in his hair, not daring too let go, you pushed your body onto his a bit more, he pulled away and turned you around, pushing you against the wall, his knee was rubbing against your thigh.

you opened you mouth slightly invited his into yours, with your arms pinned to either side of you, this kiss was more rough. you were both breathing heavy. that was when you felt his hands go to your hips. He moves his hands in a circular motion on his dick, he then continued kissing you.

he started putting more pressure on your waist when you hard a low grunt coming from suna which sort of turned you on even more. he pressed even more harder on your making you let out a moan, suna was turned on even more at the sight of you.

he let go of your waist, picking you up and put you on the bed. "fuck." suna groans. you couldn't help form any words. he unclasped your bra throwing it somewhere across the room.

"oh fuck that's a pretty sight." he stares at you before sucking your left nipple whilst playing with the right, low whimpers left your lips.

suna left no time in taking off your skirt and throwing it on the floor. he ripped your red laced panties. they were my favourite. "you came prepared huh?" he chuckles at you.

you didn't have any time too respond when he started rubbing your clit, letting out small moans you couldn't contain yourself. "louder baby" you moaned louder as he slipped two fingers into you causing you too clench your legs together. "don't fucking do that." suna slips in another finger.

you screamed even loader, you loved the pain and pleasure he was giving too you. he removed his fingers after you came. he put his fingers in his mouth. "i love the way you taste."

suna takes off his sweatpants before revealing his dick. you bit your lip as suna moved your hair out of your face and held your neck, he positioned himself in between you, rubbing his dick against your entrance, "please suna." you moaned his name.

"yeah? beg for it."

"please fuck me." a loud moan left your mouth when he inserted his dick inside you, pain quickly turned into pleasure.

"s-suna." you whimpered.

"lemme hear you baby." you did exactly as he said and screamed his name. "fuck suna!" you cried his name.

"take it princess." suna groans at the sight of you, tears left your eyes.

suna started laying light kisses onto your neck whilst pounding into you, "i'm gonna-" you couldn't finish your sentence when he started pounding into you faster, all the words you wanted too say left your mouth. "come inside me." you looked inside his fox like eyes. you felt your stomach twist and turn when liquid started dripping down from your thigh onto the sheets.

your body was tired and you definitely weren't hungry anymore.

"you liked that princess?" he laughs as a small "yeah" came out of your mouth, he left a kiss on your lips. "you did so good baby."

i'm feeding you guys tomorrow dw bc it's sunas birthday and you know there's going to be a whole load of smut 😏