𝟏𝟒 - 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑?

→ all of you walked out of the classroom, you left suna to walk with osamu because your best friend dragged you to the back. "what did you two do?" she asks you with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "i did nothing with suna." i walk away from her.

lana pulled me back "shush tell me when we go home then." she sees osamu was alone and rintarou was with osamu leaving akuma to walk up to you.

"do you like Suna? you dont have to answer, it's just sunas a closed off guy."

"what? we just met and besides hes kind of a dick." you say sarcastically, "well thats Suna for you."

"what made you think that?" you wanted to know why everyone was asking the same question. and everyone's answer would be that sunas a closed off guy who doesn't open up or talk to anyone besides a few people. which made you think. why did he want to talk to you?

"you guys held hands which suna never does, you blush every time you see him and lastly lana told me yoh never warm up to people that fast." this had me thinking, why did i trust suna already?

"one he was dragging me to the lunch hall because i was to slow." you mimic his words a little to loud that he had turned around to look at you, though he furrowed his eyebrows whilst glaring at you.

akumas phone began to ring, she told us her mom was here to pick her up. we all bid her good bye.

we stood outside the door as suna had opened it with some keys, "god could you hurry up?" one thing you picked up on atsumu was that he's really impatient but he's really funny. his personality is like lanas but lana always goes for someone who's the opposite of her. meaning quiet and speaks when they need to speak. but your type was someone who was exactly like you, introverted, shows affection through touch and has the same hobbies as you.

you sat on the benches bringing out my phone as the boys went to go get changed in t he changing rooms.

when the boys began to walk out one bye one, lana decided to fill their water bottles. you seen osamu jog towards lana, taking a bottle from her, they both started talking to one another.

"hey baby." you hear a familiar someone whisper behind me, what the fuck. "what-" i flinch "its just me baby" he sits down next to you.

"don't baby me." you shrug him off "oh okay then babe." he chuckles and stands in front of you.

"go away and practice!" you tell him as he shakes his head, "no i want to teach you something" he lends me his hand. I take his hand as he helps me up
"what is it?" he walks me towards the left side of the net.

"i wanna teach you how to serve." he tells you "i already know." you take the ball out of his hand and serve, the ball landed right next to atsumu who was tying his shoelaces, "oh my god!" atsumu falls to his side with his laces still undone.

"okay you win that one." suna chuckles and asks who taught me. "kuroo taught me. " you answer sunas question.

"swear all he ever talks about is chemistry?" suna chuckles. "yeah? problem?" you furrowed your eyebrows at him. i'm gonna kick his dick if he talks bad about kuroo.

"what? he just never stops talking." he laughs at how mad you looked, honestly suna enjoyed teasing you just to get you annoyed. "you're probably referring to Bokuto aswell" you shrug and turn your head away from him.

"bokuto thinks he has fat ass." he walks towards you as you turn around to look at him. "he does have a fat ass! have you seen the mans ass?" you chuckle
"wow aren't you a simp for his ass."

"fuck you suna." you start walking towards the bench but a hand starts colliding with yours, he pushed your back against his chest. "hey!" you start to move out of sunas grip but he wouldn't let go. he wasn't even trying and you still couldn't get the man to move. "nah." you felt something hard against your back, that was when suna let go of you.

"practice has finished early! suna go have a shower and get changed." kita walks into the changing rooms as suna walks away from me without saying a word.

everyone was out except for suna. "why is he taking forever!?" atsumu groans as he was about to walk into the changing rooms to find out why he was taking forever, suna had walked out. "my bad, i couldn't find my shirt." suna let out a small laugh, putting his hand behind his neck. "you're shirt was folded next too you're hoodie, how did you not know where it was?" osamu questions. "um i probably moved it, but i found it don't worry." suna responds. weird?

you and lana walked away from the team but what you didn't realise was that the three boys seemed to walk the same way you did although they were quite far.

you didn't acknowledge that since you were listening to music through your headphones, lana was taking photos of herself when she seen three familiar looking boys in the back of her photo. she turned and seen that it was in fact them. "hey look who's behind us."

"hm?" you turn your head and see the three boys "they probably walk the same way as us" you assure her and put your headphones back in.