𝟑𝟓 - 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

she swallowed and not in the way she liked.
Y/N recognised the voice as it belonged to none other than semi himself.

was he was there the whole time?

all the boy received was a nod as he walked over to her, her best friend left the two alone and shut the door behind her.

"i kinda overheard what you two were talking about." he continues "they warned me about you, i should've listened." the tone in his voice instantly changed. they? the displeased look on  Y/N's face told him that he shouldn't say anything else.

but he chose to ignore her look and still carry on. "you couldn't tell i was in love with you because you were to busy fucking other guys to notice me." Y/N was resisting the urge to not pin him down and suffocate him.

"what the hell are you trying to say?" she slightly raises her voice at him, what annoyed Y/N more was that semi had a grin on his face that she so badly wanted to wipe off.

"you're a bitch who fucks guys and leaves them like they're nothing."

what the fuck wrong with him.

"i made it clear from the start, i don't do relationships." Y/N tried her best to keep her voice low but semi didn't stop himself from shaming her for what she was doing.

"but you made an exception for him."

"last time i checked, i'm not in a relationship with anyone. including him."

"don't give me that bullshit Y/N." she kept staring at him, the knots in her stomach pulling tighter and tighter. "do you know what rintarou does?" her gaze was sharp but told him that she was listening. "he does exactly what you do, only worse."

"if they warned you, why did you still come back you knew what you were getting yourself into. don't put the blame on me you narcissistic asshole." Y/N stood up and opened the door, slamming it shut behind her.

her head turned around once the door she had just slammed had shut loudly yet again.

"i wasn't done talking to your ass." semi inches forward within every step he took she felt like her lungs were failing.

"and you better get the fuck out of here before i beat your ass to the ground." a hand had gripped her waist, moving her body behind him.

semis eye twitched and sunas eyebrows furrowed. "did you not hear me?" he asked the grey haired boy.

"get fucked rintarou." he grins with a chuckle.

"you both think this is going to work out? don't bullshit me." he laughed under his breath.

"i said get out semi." sunas voice was stern.

"oh i'm going to enjoy watching you to ruin each other." semi brushed past the two of you and left the entire house.

ruin each other...?

okay so i lied

okay so i lied..

i didn't update as i promised and i have been having majors writers block.

i don't particularly enjoy writing fanfics.

i prefer real books that i make up myself and write about. i hardly watch anime aswell 🥲🥲.