𝟒 - 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

→ we were both racing eachothers on our skateboards "hey no fair!" Lana says as we stand outside the skateboard shop.

"shut up i won" i roll my eyes, I hear lana giggle.
We open the door to the shop to be welcomed by the worker.

"Hey it's been a while since you last came here" She laughs.

"y/n come look at these" Lana points at some stickers. "Theyre so cool!" I say as we both grab a few.

"Im gonna go look at the new skateboard's" I say
"you already have one" she looks at me and shakes her head.

"I know but its been a year." I shrug my shoulders. "whatever you want i guess." She chuckles.
"i might aswell but one" She says grinning

"um i might buy this one." She says, showing you a skateboard that was black with a purple print on it. "Its really cool" I smile at how happy she was.

We heard the door open to the shop and instantly heard people shouting at each other.

"shut your dumb mouth up i won not you." one guy shouts. "shut the fuck up and find a hair dye that actually suits you." another guy shouts.

we both just looked at each other and sighed.

the fighting died down when a tall man with a hoodie pushed the two boys out of his way.

"Is that what we sound like?" I ask "i hope not."

"hm this'll just have to do" i whisper to myself.
I choose a plain black sandy skateboard and thought that ill put the stickers on this one.

"yo lana-" i was cut off by hitting someones chest

"bro" I say rubbing my head "use your eyes next time." the guy i had bumped into says under his breath. "shut up" i say rolling my eyes not even looking at the person who I bumped into.

we'd reach home at 5pm as expected. We got out of the house at 12pm. "Mom! We're home!" I shout, not receiving an answer we figured my mom had gone out somewhere.

we walked to the kitchen and seen my mom had made lasagna before she left, "and this is why i love your mom more than mines." Lana grabs two plates.

" Lana grabs two plates