𝟏𝟗 - 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘?

→ "what are they doing here?" you whisper shout.
"who?" suna turns his head in the direction you were looking. "oh shiratorizawa." he says looking back at you with a questionable face. "aren't you friends with them?"

"well yes but.." you pause when a certain red head turned around and had seen you, fuck. "y/n? what are you doing here?" he shouts loud enough for everyone in the gym too pay attention.

"um.." you mumble whereas a certain ash blonde haired boy looks above tendou's shoulder. "what the fuck are you doing in hyogo?" he walks up to you asking you.

you furrow your eyebrows whilst looking up at semi. "why do i have too tell you?" he raises his eyebrow, clearly unhappy with your response. "you weren't answering my texts? and you're not in school?" he tells you.

"i moved schools you idiot." you looked too your side and seen suna looking back and forth between the two of you. not in front of suna, don't say anything semi.

"does that mean you don't answer my texts? what am i too you? just a quick fuck?" he grunted. god damnit semi. "last time i checked that's exactly what it was." you stood up and looked at semi dead in the eye. a quick chuckle left sunas lips.

"oh really? we'll see." he bellowed walking off back to the team. asshole. but he fucks good so i guess i'll give him that.

"and here i thought you were a virgin." suna stands up next you, "i am. it's just a joke." you laughed though unknown to suna it was a lie.

lana had finally walked in and when she seen the team she stood there for about 10 seconds before running up to ushijima. "you idiots you never told us you were here?" she hits ushijimas arm. "oh and this one's here too." goshiki sighs as lana had grabbed goshiki into a hug, goshiki hugged her back.

"why'd you both move schools?" ushijima asks. "um we got kicked out." lana laughs lightly. "that's not good, both of you need too start behaving." he says with a slight concern in his tone.

you and suna walked up too the team when tendou grabbed semi with him, tendou was walking towards you. "why don't you two talk it out." tendou pushes semi right next too you. "talk about what?" you sigh.

suna was about too walk off when you instantly grabbed his hand, making him stay. "talk about the thing semi and you have going on." a slight smirk appears on tendous face.

"what? no we do not." you started feeling a bit embarrassed as you stopped hooking up with semi after all his friends found out though semi was curious as too why you suddenly decided to not answer his texts and calls. you felt bad but this situation made it even worse.

"so then why does semi go to your house randomly? and when he comes back, he has scratches on his back, and hickeys everywhere. need i say more?" no you've said enough. i should've let suna go. he did not have to hear this.

"tendou, me and y/n will talk it out besides im pretty sure i have an idea as too why she stopped interacting with me." semi refers too tendou since he was unknowingly making you uncomfortable. that wasn't tendous intention though.

tendou walked away since ushijima called him over, "i'm sorry about him." semi mumbles and quickly walks over too his team.

"best friends with benefits huh y/n?" suna remarks, "it's not the best situation to be in right now." you sigh. "yeah trust me someone always falls." he chuckles. "are you trying too say that i've fallen for semi?" sure you thought he was hot but it was never the case where you'd actually date him.

"no, i'm saying semi has fallen for you." he walks towards the benches as i followed him. no semi hasn't fallen for me? "you're a liar." suna looks up at you. "how so?" you didn't know why suna had brought that up.

"you're not a virgin." a smile tugs on his lips. "does that surprise you?" you chuckle lightly. he seriously fell for that lie huh. "not in the slightest."

you both walked towards the team as they had finally started their first match. "who's side you on?" suna asks. "shiratorizawa." you answer suna was clearly unhappy with your answer he mumbled a quick 'whatever' and walked away with a smile on his face.

the first match shiratorizawa had won, next match, inarizaki had won.

they were tying right now, you didn't care who had won, you just wanted someone to win so you could bully the losing team. you had a feeling inarizaki would win since it was a 3-set match, you thought shiratorizawa would have more chance of winning if it was a 5 set game.

throughout the entire game your eyes were set between tendou and suna. it was interesting seeing the two middle blockers. semi had been glaring at suna and you throughout the game, you noticed suna glancing at semi everytime he blocked.

your thoughts were disturbed when the ball had hit the ground. you looked too see the ball land on shiratorizawas side. inarizaki had won.

minutes after semi sat next too you. "are you still my fuck buddy?" he asks you as he downed the whole bottle of water, water dripping down his neck as he wiped it. "always will be." you smiled at him earning a smile back from him. "good because i kinda need you." he looks at you, a smirk plastered on his face.

you told lana that you were going to the bathroom as semi had told ushijima he was going to the bathroom. though the two of you were indeed going to semis car.

 though the two of you were indeed going to semis car