𝟏𝟑 - 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

→ suna pecked his lip upon the plaster that was placed on your neck. you turned you're face away from suna knowing that it was brighter than anything.

"why'd you do that you weirdo!" you whisper shout, though you wish he kinda had done it again. "your face is telling me you want me to do it again."

"no i'm good." no i'm not, i want him to kiss my neck again.

he scoffs, gently grabbing my my wrist and tells you we have to get to class

turns out you'd missed one whole class and that you had one more lesson until the end of the day.

"what lesson do we have now?" suna brings out his phone, "art." your smile grew bigger. "you like art     y/n?" oh how his hair fell perfectly on either side.

"yeah its fun and peaceful." you respond with a hint of excitement. "well you should probably try and sketch me." he shrugs, "yeah ill try besides i wouldn't be surprised if we sit next to each other."

"there's no seating plan in the art room and the only reason why they've placed the two of us next too eachother repeatedly was because of my behaviour." he says.

"you have bad behaviour huh? not surprised." you chuckle, "i used to deal with weed but i never ever once smoked it, just got caught selling." he sighs, i believe him.

"and that's the only reason you're next to me, they believe you'd snitch and tell the teachers if i had any on me, since new students tend to do that."

"they really trust me? god that's stupid of them."

we walk in and we show the teacher our note to say that we left to go to the infirmary.

"take a seat wherever you'd like." the female teacher smiles as she hands us a piece of paper.

suna takes my hand and walks up towards the back, "you always sit in the back huh?" he nods "oh look who's here." lana chuckles under her breath, she was sitting next to osamu, "you think they suit together?" you whisper to suna.

"osamus my bestfriend and he never gets close with people so yeah, i think he's warming up to her." suna takes off his bag and puts it beside his chair.

you and suna started looking at the sheet the teacher had given you. it was informing you about the things you both needed to buy. such things like, acrylic paint, acrylic paint brushes, water colour and paint pens.

"hello." you hear a quiet voice come from a girl who was wearing her hair up in a ponytail and she was wearing light makeup. she's really pretty.

"hi." i answer. "i'm akuma and i hope we can be friends." she smiles at you. "of course." i smile back at her as she sat next to atsumu.

"okay students listen! I have a project assigned for you! your project is to draw something you like along with the person i assign you with! in other words your going to draw your partner with something you enjoy, like your hobbie. This assignment will be due in about 2months, you can do this out of school with your partner."

"ah great now i have to draw your ugly face" you whine

"hey im very good looking! too bad you cant relate hmph" he turns the other way "oh really?" you furrow your eyebrows whilst slapping the back of his head. "your a bitch you know that." he says, you roll your eyes, ignoring his comment.

"you like rolling your eyes dont you? do you want me to help roll them back?" suna whispers as his breath hits your neck'

"stop teasing and shutup and let me draw your ugly ass face." what a dick.

"i like teasing you and my face is pretty." he looks at you with a eyebrow raise. "remind me why im friends with you?"

"shut the fuck up and draw me." he looks at me with no facial expressions.

"that doesn't even answer my-" suna puts his finger against your lips shutting you up immediately.
"babe as much i love hearing you talk, i really want you to shut up right now." he chuckles.

you look down at the paper and start to draw sunas face. "lemme see" he says trying to peak.

"move." you squint your eyes as he holds his hands up. "nah i prefer staying close too you."

i start drawing his neck and suna glanced at me smirking. "what? you want me to draw a hickey or something?" you glanced back at him

"what? like the hickey on your neck?" he remarks, "it's not a hickey suna." you tried to convince him but what's the point? he obviously knew it was.

"yeah it's not a pretty hickey." he shrugs "what? yes it is." you kick sunas leg.

"nah whoever caused that did a shit job." he smirks "oh really? you think you could do better?" you scoff at him. "yeah? you wanna test it out?" he looks at you with a smile.

"i wouldn't mind." you mumble, smiling to yourself "wanna say that louder for me." suna grabs my hand stopping me from drawing the last detail.

"i-i'm done." you stutter fuck. he removes his hand as you pass him the sketchbook.

"okay here."pass him the sketch, he takes it with a smile across his face signalling he was content with what i'd drawn.

"i like it. i look hot." he hands me back the sketch
"of course you are." you accidentally spill out. fuck y/n "so your calling me hot?" a smirk gently appears on his face.

"what? um.." suna noticed the embarrassment and chuckled lighty, he liked when you were embarrassed and vulnerable.

suna hands his phone to you, making you glance up at him, you looked back down at your lap and seen it was open, "giver your number babe." he tells you. you immediately type it in.

"we have practice do you guys want to watch?" osamu asks as you all get up from your seats and start putting your backpacks on.

"i mean yeah, we're used to this anyways." lana shrugs. "used to?" atsumu asks. "they're friends with nekomas team." osamu answers "ohh! which one of you did kenma date?" he asks. how did he..?

"y/n.." lana smiles "ahh makes sense you're real quiet and so is he." atsumu shrugs and starts walking towards the door.