𝟓 - 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

→ me and lana woke up and got changed into our clothes for school, for breakfast we just made pop tarts and whilst we were having breakfast my mom was informed that she had to come to the principals office at the end of the day to discuss what happened a few days ago.

"i do not wanna see that stupid principal, all he cares about is reputation." Lana sighs "girls it's for the best, as long as you answer nicely and don't cause any problems then i'm sure everything will be just fine." oh if only that was true.

hours later you guys walked out the principals office with regret. "what did i tell you girls?" your mom pinches the bridge of her nose. "sorry, but can't he just accept that it was a mistake? he can't keep talking about reputation if he's just going to be an asshole towards us." you shrug. your mom shakes her head and tells you to inform your friends.

"excluded from nekoma, how nice is that huh?" Lana shouts from a distance, kuroo and kenma sighed and looked at the two of us in shock.

"so what school are you guys moving too?" kenma asks, putting his game away. "not sure, we were on the news and i don't think any school here would take us in." you shrug.

"i'm gonna miss seeing y/n and kenma still acting like they're dating and me and kuroo third wheeling." She laughs as kuroo chuckles along with her.

"hey! we're not dating anymore." you cross your arms. "there's still some chemistry there." kuroo smiles.

you all said your goodbyes before your mom told you and lana to get in the car.

your mom told you that she'd be looking for schools that she could enroll you two into. Lana's parents were on a business trip so your mom would also have too call them.

you felt bad for your mom so the two of you decided to look aswell, so you followed your mom to her room. two hours of all you three looking, you decided to take a break and go through your moms stuff.

you realised your mom had some nice tops so you decided to take some down from the shelf, as you grabbed it a box fell from the shelf and landed on the floor, curious, you set the tops aside and opened the box, it was photos and banners, you realised it was your moms high school photos. some of the photos were her and your dad. she was pregnant in the photo. she was pregnant with you in her third year.

you looked through all the photos and realised that you also wanted to go to that school. you were sure that kuroo had talked about some school with a similar name. you tried to read the name of the school in the picture. inarizaki?

"hey mom, i wanna go to the school you and dad attended." you say as you walk over to her with the box of memories. "what? are you sure?" your mom looked slightly concerned.

"i mean i don't have too but it's your choice." you assure her "no no, it's just not in tokyo." your mom sighs. "oh, we'll keep looking then." you weren't going to lie, you really wanted to go to inarizaki.

"actually you can, i mean most of my family is there. it's in hyogo and we've visited there a couple of times so i'm sure you know the way around right?" your mom asks. "and your dad has been asking to see you, he lives in hyogo and i think you're old enough to make your own decisions." your mom smiles.

"i haven't seen dad for years, i think i'm ready." you smile. "alright i'll call your dad and see if we can arrange something, and i'll call your parents sakura." my mom was genuinely really happy.

" my mom was genuinely really happy

17th OF APRIL 2021

29th OF DECEMBER 2021

256DAYS AGO I made this book and I do not regret writing this book, I never expected this book to get this much attention, I'm extremely sorry for taking this book down and I have made many changes to this book which will not be the same.

thank you so fucking much I appreciate every single one of you and i had taken this book down purely bc of how poorly written this was and I didn't like my writing style therefore it was under heavy editing.

now this book has a completed different plot and there is many changes which are not the same as before and I am yet too think of a proper plot for this book but I will be setting chapters out everyday if I can!

love you! Mira <3