𝟐𝟏 - 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

→ a knock on the apartment door was heard. "y/n i think sunas here, go open it." she pulls you out of your room. before you opened the door you took your new skateboard. might aswell take this one.

as you opened the door you seen suna smiling whilst looking at you. he was wearing black sweatpants with a hoodie, basic. but he was wearing a few silver rings.

"you gonna continue staring? i don't think your fuck buddy would like that." suna comments, you looked at him with a serious look. "suna he's just a friend." you were actually contemplating wether semi did like you, but he's fucked a fuck ton of girls, he hasn't catches feeling for either of them including you.

"the way he was glaring at me yesterday says enough." he was right, you did notice semi looking at suna from time too time and they weren't very genuine.

"anyways, where are we going?" he asks you. "well i was meant too go to the skate park today but i also wanted too finish off this art project, so we need too go too the location." the two of you walked towards the elevator pressing number 1.

"alright so we're going to the skate park, noted."

"well i do want too go the shops." the elevator door opened. "that's seems like a great option right now."

you picked up some stuff and suna picked out the drinks. "is this all?" you ask him earning a small nod from suna.

the cashier scanned all the items, you went through your pockets too get cash out before you heard a "beep" sound come from the card machine. "i could've payed." you tell him, "and get police on us? yeah no."

"what? not my fault." you and suna waited against the traffic light waiting for it too turn red.

"the skatepark we're going too is one i used too visit when i was, my cousins used too skate and i was really young so i would watch them." you haven't seen them in so long, ever since your dad left you rarely visited hyogo only when your mom wanted too visit your grandparents.

"i'm pretty sure it's abandoned." you sigh as you stood outside the gates. "i remember this place, my brother would take me and my sister here when we were little." he smiles.

"okay so what do we do?" he asks "you can take the photo together of us in the skatepark. and then later i'll sketch it so it'll be ready." you tell him.

you walked towards the ramps and suna set his phone on the ground, he seen you thinking but you were contemplating wether this was the best place to do take the photo.

"i have an idea, follow me." he takes his phone and you follow him. suna went through the woods. "why are we here?" you ask him. "you'll see." suna walked slower just for you too catch up.

you walked for about two more minutes until suna stopped infront of a tree, the tree was really tall and the leaves were falling down one by one each time.

"i like this place let's do it here." you say as you took his phone out of his grasp and placed it on the floor.

you both sat on the floor but you still felt something was off, you turned too suna too ask him what you could do too make it better when he held a sharp stick in front of you. "what am i going to do with this?" you took the stick in your hand whereas suna sighed at your stupidness. "write your name on the tree." what?

you looked at him with a questionable face so he took your hand and placed it on the tree, he pressed your fingers down hard, slowly writing your name, you weren't even trying and suna was doing all the work. he took his hands off of yours leaving your hand to drop down on your lap.

he then wrote carved his name underneath yours, he threw the stick away but you looked at the carved writing still sensing something was missing."it's missing something." you pick up another stick and carve a heart around the names. you were now satisfied with the carving.

"let's take the photo now." you press 10 seconds on his phone, sitting down again you smile at the camera whereas suna was busy staring at you. "suna you were meant to stare at the camera." you look at him. "i think it looks fine, come on let's go eat." he stands up holding his hand out too you.

you noticed suna zoning out a bit, "earth to rin?" you shakes his hand. "sorry i zoned out." he apologises
"what were you thinking about anyways?" both of your hands were still together. "you." he mumbles, although you failed too hear what he was saying.

" he mumbles, although you failed too hear what he was saying

please don't ghost read :(
also vote baby 💌