𝟏𝟕 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

→ you were sleeping so peacefully when a vibrating sound came from from your phone which had woken you up.

"tsk, what the hell" you groan as you were rolling off the bed. you hit the hard ground.

"ow you mother fucker!" you yell as your ass was now sore, you climbed back onto the bed, grabbing your phone from the desk only to see it was only 6:30.

"it's so early what?!" you were cut off by another sound coming from your phone. i'm going to fucking kill him.

SUNA
6:31

wake your dumb ass up
we're walking you two to school so hurry up

stfu its so early

finally your lazy ass is awake 😐

bro shutup i fell of my bed bc of you 😐

LOOLL i should've recorded that smh
good u deserve it

ITS NKT FUNNY YOU ASSHOLE
*not

learn how to spell 😍

kiss my ass😍

😏😏

anus is that you?😵

nvm walk alone

NOOO I WAS JOKANG HOE
*JOKING FFS

say sorry

no

fuck you then bitch

i have a degrading kink so violate me
all you want idc

ew tf this shi acc turns you on-

NO I WAS JOKINHDJ

ddm this bitch

WHAT SHUSH I WAS -
YIU KNOW WHAT ILL WALK IT TO SCHOOL MYSELF ♿️

shutup
hurry up and get ready

i am ready
i'm gonna eat now

eat me then 😕
wait no i wanna leave you on read
fuck you then
read

you laughed at his childish behaviour and switched off your phone, almost finishing your toast. you'd  gotten ready whilst texting suna.

"what's got you all giggly?" lana asks she finsihed her pancake. "'no one" yoi say eating the last bite of your toast. you set your phone down on the counter looking up at lana.

"i didn't say if it was a person." she grins as she grabs your phone.

"lana!" you had attempted to grab my phone but she was sitting opposite you on the other side of the counter. shit.

lana jumps off her chair causing you to bang your head on the counter, out of embarrassment knowing what she's going to say.

"you and suna. i knew it!" she smiles whilst handing you your phone back.

"moms life. its not like that." you whine as you brought your head up facing my bestfriend."

"hurry, samu texted me that we're all going to walk to school!" lana grabs her bag from the floor and hands you yours.

we walked out of the apartment only too see suna a few doors down, you seen him locking his door. "suna." you call out, he turns too you with a smile on his face. "never leave me on read again." he walks up to you. "noted." you waited for lana to lock the door and the three of you walked towards the elevator.

we seen the twins waiting in the lobby and greeted them, apparently they were fighting over who ran faster and i told them that it doesn't matter. they clearly did not stop until suna had slapped both of their heads making them quiet. "god i hope you jerk off to someone again so you won't be a bully." atsumu huffs and walks away.

"oh nah this is just pure entertainment." lana laughs to herself as her and osamu take the lead after atsumu.

It was comfortable silence between you and suna until he looked at you. "so you brought your skateboard?" suna breaks the silence.

"yeah." you were avoiding eye contact, you thought about lanas and kenmas words. no i don't he's just a friend and i don't know him that well.

"why aren't you skating then?" he asks passing you some chewing gum. "oh because after school im going to a skatepark and I can't really since we're at the back." suna simply nods, you decide to scroll through instagram. you seen lev post old photos of you and the team captioning them with sad captions. you replied to his posts. i should call him when i finish school.

you couldn't help but feel a burning stare pointing at me, you averted your eyes from the ground and seen sunas eyes looking straight at yours.

you hadn't realised how beautiful his foxy eyes were
but suna had broken the eye contact and mumbled sorry. "u-uh me to" you stutter  now why the fuck are you stuttering y/n?

"shutup god damnit!" osamu yells at atsumu. "no! it's not my fault mom gave me two onigiris." atsumu yells back, lana was just laughing her ass off.

in the corner of your eyes you seen suna take out his phone and start recording. you look at his phone over his shoulder. "blackmailing?"

he glances back at you and looks back at the phone
"you're learning fast huh?" he smirks

"yeah i am a fast learner." you say although to suna it sounded quite.. suna took it out of context. he chuckles under his breath.

 he chuckles under his breath