𝟐𝟕 - 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄

you woke up in the middle of the night too cramps in your stomach, thinking you'd started your period
you went to the toilet only too see you had my started. you were relieved you weren't on you period.

as you walked out of the bathroom your phone lit up with notifications.

DAD
4:28

Y/N answer me.
Y/N i know you're awake.
What were you doing at a boys apartment?

wym? i was getting tutored

As much as i know that apartment is owned by a teenage boy?

why are you stalking him?

I own this place y/n.
I thought you knew.

YOU SAID "i own a few apartments" NOT THE ENTIRE DAMN THING ☠️

Why were you at his place?

like i just said 😐
i was getting tutored, i'm failing science.
surprise 🤣👎

You should've asked me too help set a
tutor for you. One that is responsible
and old enough. I have enough money to help you get a good tutor.

fym 💀
i don't need you to buy me some random tutor besides i know him so it's just easier too interact

What the hell do you mean 'easier too interact' ?

if you were in my life before, you would know i don't necessarily interact with people that easy. i get uncomfortable . but you wouldn't know that would you?

i had my reasons y/n.

they weren't very reasonable were they?

goodnight y/n.
read 4:05

dickhead. you kinda lied, you only interacted with people you vibed with and a random person who was going tutor you? no you wouldn't vibe with them.

now that you thought about it, he would've never considered meeting you if you hadn't gotten expelled. he would've never seen you if you hadn't moved too hyōgo. he was doing it for the sake of it. besides your mom was the one who had too reach out too him, he didn't care, why does he care so much now?

you went too sleep after overthinking too much so when you woke up you had a pounding headache. though your cramps had calm down a bit.

"hey have a good sleep?" lana was making nutella on toast for the two of you. "no." you took the toast and started adding the strawberries onto it.

"why's that?" you told her everything about what happened last night with your dad. "at least your not pregnant." she shrugs.

"i'm on birth control plus he didn't you know inside me." you mumble. "did you not tell him you're on birth control?" she laughs at you. "not really but who cares all i need is a break from school."

"come on only three more days till break!" you sighed as it was just tuesday, making you groan, you wished it were friday already.

you walked out the door and seen suna locking his door. fuck this is embarrassing. you hadn't thought about how you would start a conversation with suna so you decided too avoid any interaction with him.

lana grabbed your arm and walked up too suna. "you have a goodnight suna?" lana asks with a curious smile. the fuck is this bitch doing?

"yeah it was good." he chuckles whilst looking at you, your eyes were set too the ground.

"i figured." she elbowed you and started walking away from the two of you as she pressed the button too the lift.

you were about to walk away when suna grabbed your arm. what is it with people always grabbing me. "you told her didn't you?" he says as he let go of you.

"i didn't. she figured it out herself."

"oh you can still see them."

"don't you think i already know that?"

"you got an attitude today?"

"i don't care, my neck hurts and my legs hurt. thanks a lot." you give him a sarcastic smile.

"you didn't seem too mind it yesterday." suna walks towards lana as the elevator opened. you stormed your way towards the elevator too. standing in the middle of the two. i hate this.

short chapter :( sorry