𝟏𝟓 - 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑

→ "is that y/n and lana?" osamu takes out my headphones. "give me my hea-" i stop midway. "who?" osamu gives my headphone back. "y/n and lana are in front of us, should we go up to them?" atsumu asks. "um whatever you choose." i mumble.

"what's up suna?" osamu sensed how quiet and awkward suna has been these past 15 minutes ever since he came out of the changing room. "what do you mean?" suna glanced up at osamu.

"you're face was red as soon as you walked out of the changing rooms and you're behaviour has changed? did something happen?" osamu thought how weird suna has been and he only ever does this after he's finished fucking some girl and he sees her the next day. but today suna hadn't fucked anyone?

"he was probably jerking off to his ex." atsumu laughs and opens up a new chewing gum packet. "no! i wasn't? you seriously think i still like her?" suna sighs and shakes his head.

"i didn't jerk off too her." suna looks at atsumu with a disgusted look. "so who did you jerk off too?" atsumu was enjoying this, he liked when suna was in his awkward state because suna wouldn't bully him. "i didn't get a boner." suna told the both of them, but they didn't believe him.

the two girls turned around and waited for the boys too catch up, "guess what!" atsumu runs over too the two of you. "suna got a boner." he spills out earning a slap behind his head by osamu. "you're lucky he can't hear you." atsumu checks too see that suna was just now taking his headphones out.

atsumu walked in the very front, away from suna. lana pushed you towards suna, you fell on to sunas chest, his cologne was so strong, you loved it.

"are you okay?" he mumbles, not looking at your direction. "i should be asking you that." you look at him his eyes still not focusing on you. "why would you say that?" he looks directly at the floor. "heard you got a boner, is that why you took forever taking a shower?"

"why would you say that, no, of course not." he wasn't looking at me, his face became even more red than ever and he was acting awkward. weird.

the boys stopped outside your building, though the twins had walked off leaving you three, suna was about to walk off when you stopped him from moving, you held his arm, his entire body tensed up.

"you live here?" you ask him. "yes, why?" he turns around looking at me in the eyes. finally. "we live here too." his face became even more red. what. "invite me over sometime." he smiles lightly and walks off in a hurry.