𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1. HYDRA

Siberia 1944| HYDRA's main base

Cyra was standing in front of a mirror in one of the hallway bathrooms. The light was dim as she was looking at herself. Her face was covered in blood of her victims. She just got back from a mission, wiping the blood off with a stone cold face. She looked at her metal arm and released an annoyed sigh when she saw the stains of blood in between the metal lines. It was gonna take forever to clean up.

Suddenly she heard people running across the hallway. She looked back seeing the shadows through the fuzzy glass door,hearing people blabbering as she rolled her eyes.

Then the door swifly flew opened as one of her father's undermen appeared in the door frame.

She picked her head up,looking at him through the mirror letting him speak up,

"Miss Volkova, tvoy otets zhdet tebya." ( Miss Volkov,your father is waiting for you.)

He said and walked away.

She grabbed a towel to finish cleaning her arm on the way as she followed the man.

The hallway was cold and long,almost seemed never-ending.

All the people were still running around but everytime they were about to ran past Cyra they slowed down, not daring to bump into her.

The old soldier finally stopped at the end of the hall, opening the large door for her.

She walked right in, standing a few meters in front of the man in the chair and she smirked devilishly when she saw him.

It was the one that has been there before. It was the one they put the venom inside a few days ago. Cyra's father was standing right behind him watching in anticipation.

They just finished off his metal arm,looking identical to Cyra's.

The serum worked. Again.

He was still sleeping as the doctors and scientists were standing all around him when his eyes suddenly flew open. He was looking around,looking at the unknown men hovering over him.
His eyes were wide open as he with no hesitation grabbed one of the doctors by his neck. Gripping hard enough to kill him within seconds.

"Ulozhi yego spať!" (Put him to sleep!)

Cyra's father shouted and they did as he said. One of the scientists grabbed the injections and started stabbing him with it,using as many to really be able to get him asleep before he actually kills the doctor.

Cyra's father then looked up,locking eyes with her. His face looked harsh and mean as always, nothing she wasn't used to.

His name was Dmitrij Volkov. A powerful and feared man.

"You stay and watch him." He ordered her before leaving the room,others started leaving right after him.

Cyra curiously walked up to the unconscious soldier, throwing the towel she was holding on the ground. She looked at his metal arm as she reached out her metal arm, slowly sliding her fingers over it. The harsh sound of the metal brushing against each other was filling her with satisfaction.

...

5 hours later

"I thought you'd never wake up." Cyra's voice was the first thing he heard when his eyes finally opened.

He seemed tired,drained out of energy. He was looking down when he realized his hands had been locked in place.

He looked up as his light blue eyes met with Cyra's clear silver ones.

She raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk plastered on her face.

The exhausted soldier frowned,

"Where am I?" He asked with a raspy voice.

"Home." Cyra simply answered and walked closer to him,her black leather boots were creating loud steps.

"What do you want from me?" He sounded angry but desperate at the same time, Cyra didn't respond

She noticed his stare. He was staring at her metal arm,realizing her's looked just like his. The only difference was that his metal arm was his left arm and Cyra's right arm.

Then she took out a transmitter,pushing a button while looking up at the security cameras.

"On gotov." (He's ready.)

...

They ran in again. Cyra's father came at last.

They got the machine ready. The soldier's numb gaze was following and watching them. He had no other choice but to wait for what will come.

He had the machine stuck to his face and Cyra knew exactly what was happening.

His screams were like an echo. Scary but pleasing to everyone else in the room.

After few minutes his face was released from it. His head dropped down and his eyes focused on Cyra. His was in pain, looking lifeless almost as his chest was rising and falling down rapidly.

"Zhelaniye.
Rzhavyy.
Semnadtsať.
Rassvet.
Pech'.
Devyať.
Dobroserdechnyy.
Vozvrashcheniye na rodinu.
Odin.
Gruzavoj vagon."

She heard her father say. He was circling around the new Winter Soldier like a vulture with the red book in his hand. His words were burrying into the soldier's mind making him growl in pain.

And when he finished saying the words,the soldier's chest wasn't moving anymore. He was sitting still. Looking right at Cyra as she was doing the same. Not even blinking.

His eyes were numb but Cyra's gaze stayed unimpressed. She looked bored even.

"Dobroye utro soldat." (Good morning soldier.)
Her father said, casually putting the book down as the soldier looked up at him.

"Ya gotov podchinit'sya," (I'm ready to comply.)

Were the soldier's words,making Cyra smile.

"This is my daughter Cyra. She will lead you." Cyra's father said as she stepped closer to stand next to him while she didn't take her evil eyes off the destroyed man sitting in front of her.