𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14.

Two days had passed and Cyra hasn't been able to focus. The big mission is supposed to happen in only three days. The time has been going by pretty slow. All she cared about was to finally get the upcoming mission done.

Cyra was leaning against the wall in the hallway flipping her new knife in her hand doing different tricks.
Soldiers were walking by her but she wasn't really paying any attention to them.

Suddenly a loud squealing sound made her look up, as she saw the door of the basement open. Two soldiers walked out with The Winter Soldier behind them and Cyra frowned a little when she focused her gaze on his face.

There were some fresh bruises covering the side of his face.
He was walking with his eyes focused on the ground and breathing hard. It was like he wanted to explode,kill all of them within one second but knew he couldn't.

Cyra's eyes followed them until they dissapeared at the end of the hallway.

...

"Why are you doing this?" He looked up at her as he was once again eating her dinner. It was like a routine now. Every dinner Cyra got, she brought to him.

Cyra rolled her eyes. She hated when he questioned her about something. Because he always asked a question she didn't know how to respond to. She herself had no idea why she was doing it but she liked to think it was to keep him alive. The Killer Duo project would otherwise fail.

She stayed leaning against the wall as she looked away from him.

...
Cyra's flashback

She was sneaking around the base late at night and when she heard a familiar voice she hid behind some old cubicle.

"I'm thrilled to see what you got this time." Dmitrij declared.

"I never disappoint sir." She'd recognize that voice anywhere. It was the one and only Arnim Zola.

She heard them continue walking when she decided to follow them. She was going after them quietly as the assasin she had became, avoiding any soldiers and guards while doing so but stopped in her tracks when she saw them dissapear behind the basement's door.

She hid behind a wall when she realized there were two guards in the front.

She sneaked up on one of them grabbing him from the side as she kicked the other one in the back of his head and punched the one she had in a grasp. They both fell unconscious.

There was no other choice, she knew they wouldn't let her in or eavesdrop.

She tried to listen to the conversation.

"What will that do?"

"It upgrades your every sense. Strength,vitality,speed,resistance. It's the supersoldier serum."

Zola's words caught Cyra's attention. She could finally achieve what she had worked so hard for.

"You could create something others don't have. Gain all the power with only one person who takes the serum. You could use one of your soldie-."

"Try it one me.I volunteer." Cyra barged into the room. It was just the three of them.

Dmitrij glared at her while Zola on the other hand, smiled warmly.

"We're gonna talk about this later Cyra, now leave." Dmitrij hissed but Zola was quick to interrupt him.

"I don't think it's a bad idea.I heard she's one of your best ones and she's only 18. She's your blood Volkov, I'm sure you can trust her." Zola suggested making Dmitrij think it through.

"You won't regret it father." She said boldly.

"So, can we start?" Zola smirked at Dmitrij. He hesitated for a second but later he agreed with a simple nod.

...

Cyra's veins were burning like hell as the serum made it's way in. Multiple scientists were around her along with Zola and her father and two soldiers.The whole process took about an hour and when it was all done they released her from the chair. She sat up but felt so dizzy she couldn't stand on her own feet so two soldiers came to help her get up.

When she woke up she could feel the difference right away. But it wasn't the only difference. When she looked to the side at her right arm that was for some reason hurting she wasn't expecting to see a shiny metal arm with a red star on the side instead of her original arm.

Her father and Zola walked in.

"What is this?" She pointed at the metal arm.

"We refined you even more." Zola smiled. "It's made out of titanium. Incredibly strong if you ask me."

An evil smirk has appeared on her lips as she tried moving her fingers and then she bailed her hand into a fist. Not even caring about the fact that her arm had just been amputated only to replace it.

That night she had became the Winter Soldier. HYDRA'S weapon.

______
I started including some bits from Cyra's past so you could understand it better:). Anyways, next chapter will be out tomorrow❗♥️