𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 65.

He knew how terrifying and real nightmares were but this was the first time he had seen her like this and he had no idea what to do.

It was completely dark, he could barely see her. He wrapped his strong arms around her body,pulling her close to his rock hard chest.

"I can't James. I can't do it." She said through gritted teeth.

"You can't do what Cyra?" He tried to get her to talk. She could do anything, so what was it she couldn't do?

Suddenly Bucky could feel her stop shaking so he reached to the side to turn on a small lamp that was on the side of his bed. He turned back around to look at her. Her eyes were small and red, bringing out the light color of her lens.

"It's fine calm down." He kissed the top of her head and she managed to take a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me what it was about." He assured her and all she did was hang her head down.

"James.." She said hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

She took another deep breath. Her forehead was creased, she was fighting her own self while deciding what to do.

"I'm pregnant." She mumbled but he could hear her clearly. She still wasn't looking at him but when he wasn't saying anything for too long she finally looked up.

He was staring at her with his mouth slightly open, in complete shock.

"Cyra- what did you just say?"

"James. I'm pregnant." She spoke louder this time becoming impatient.

This time Bucky was the one taking a deep breath, it's like he couldn't believe his ears.

"Gosh Cyra," He said and a small but genuine smile appeared on his lips. He grabbed her soaked cheeks and pressed a kiss on her lips but she was not smiling.

"You're happy?" She asked hesitantly making him lighly chuckle, "Cyra becoming a father was all I ever wanted to do. Of course I'm happy."

"Are you happy?" He asked her, looking straight into her eyes.

But she wasn't answering. He stroked her cheek lightly, not trying to pressure her to give him an answer.

After a few seconds she finally spoke,

"I killed our child in my nightmare." She whispered, her lips trembling and Bucky looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "Cyra it was just a nightmare." He pulled her even closer.

"You're gonna be an excellent father James." She said into his chest before placing a kiss on it while she was scratching his back with nails gently. Her words warmed Bucky's heart although it also made him a little sad since Cyra didn't have the chance to have an excellent father.

He grabbed her face gently with both hands before he pressed his lips against hers. Their lips moved in sync so delicately. "Our family is growing."

He said near her lips making her smirk a little.

"Since when do you know?" Bucky asked her.

"Since yesterday." She spoke.

He was glad she decided to tell him right away and not hide it for who knows how long. He knew her very well.

"I love you Cyra. So fucking much." He whispered against her lips again.

She pushed him down onto the bed so she was on top of him before she bend down to kiss him again. "I love you more."

...

In the morning when Bucky woke up he noticed Cyra was still sleeping so he gently kissed her forehead not trying to wake her up and then he walked into the bathroom. He couldn't stop grinning. They were about to have a baby and all he wanted was to already hold the baby in his arms.

After the morning hygiene he walked out. Sam and Sarah were already up. Sarah was inside making breakfast while Sam was messing with something on the deck.

"I heard some screams tonight. What happened?" 

"Cyra had a nightmare." Bucky replied and stood next to Sam, looking down at what he was doing.

"Oh. I was scared you were having sex again but I wasn't expecting a nightmare." Sam said making Bucky laugh and shake his head.  

"Yeah it was rough." Bucky looked away and Sam gave him a suspicious look. "The nightmare." Bucky added with a serious expression on his face and they both laughed again. 

Sam looked down again and continued washing some rusty screws.

Bucky looked around at the clear water and at the sun that was already shinning brightly.

"It's morning and you're not grumpy? How come?" Sam raised an eyebrow when he looked up at him again.

Bucky tried to hide his smile but failed. "Don't tell Cyra I told you." Bucky pointed at Sam with his vibranium finger.

"Now I'm interested."  Sam sat straight.

"Cyra's pregnant." Bucky said and Sam could swore he stopped breathing.

"Oh man." Sam clapped his hands and stood up, patting Bucky's back.

"Congratulations old man." He said with a big smile on his face making Bucky roll his eyes.

"Thanks." Bucky smiled at him.

"I can't believe this. Was it planned or not?" Sam asked but Bucky shook his head. "It wasn't planned but I couldn't be happier."

"That's crazy yo!" Sam laughed again before sitting back up.

"I guess she finally told you?" Sarah aproached them from behind and they both jumped thinking it was Cyra at first.

"You knew?" Sam asked her and she nodded. "Yeah I gave her a pregnancy test. Where is she now?"

After Sarah said that Cyra walked out making them all go quiet.

She noticed Bucky proudly looking her up and down while Sam and Sarah were slightly smiling.

"You told him." Cyra spoke and Bucky gulped.

"I'm not mad, it's fine." She rolled her eyes with a grin and walked over to Bucky.

"Congratulations." Sam smirked at Cyra and she nodded appreciatively.

Bucky then took a hold of her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Okay we gotta drink to this." Sam stood up and ran inside to get something. He came out with a bottle of red wine and placed it on the table.

Cyra grimaced. "You got vodka?"

"You're pregnant!" All three of them shouted at the same time.

"Fuck!"
_____

A simple chapter  full of love lmao. THIS STORY IS NOT OVER YET!! There will be about ten more chapters I still have a few topics planned that I want to happen so stay tuned. Next chapter will be out tomorrow!♡