𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28.

She was walking through the heavy falling snow for 3 hours now. Her legs were burying deep into it with every step and the blood from her body was trickling and then dripping onto it so she was leaving a trail of blood behind her.

All she could hear was the wind and howling wolfs. She felt like giving up but she knew exactly where she was going.

After 5 long hours of walking she finally got to Mikhailov's base. She got inside walking through the hallway making her way over to the main hall. When she stepped into the room everyone's eyes were on her.

They were looking at her in silence as she just stood there with her head low. Not seeing Cyra proud and with her head high was unusual to them all.

They all became alarmed when they noticed the dried up blood her body was covered in.

"Miss Volkov." One of the guards approached her carefully.

"Gde Mikhailov." (Where is Mikhailov) Her voice was raspy but calm.

"Bozhe moy... chto sluchilos'?!" (Oh my god... what happened?!)

Mikhailov called out from across the room,hurrying to get to Cyra.

"Where's the secret basement? I know you know so talk."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Cyra." He stated, making Cyra look up at him.

"Don't provoke me. Just don't." She groaned but she knew he wouldn't tell her anything. They always took everything secret seriously.

"Cyra. Did someone attack your base?" He was still walking towards her slowly.

Cyra just laughed desperately.

"Yeah. Me." She grinned and kicked the guard closest to her sedning him flying far away grabbing his gun killing Mikhailov. His people didn't even get to draw out their guns when Cyra had already threw granades at them as an explosion went off and then she left. Leaving another hundreds of bodies behind her.

...

She got to the warehouse that was just about 2 miles away from Mikhailov's base taking a shower to wash all the blood away. But as she stood there under the stream of cold water she couldn't stop her tears from falling.

 But as she stood there under the stream of cold water she couldn't stop her tears from falling

She killed them all. If the people that outside of Siberia realize, they will try to hunt her down. But at this point she didn't even care anymore. She'd take them down like all the others because that's what she was built for anyway. Kill and destroy.

...
Cyra's flashback

"Mama?" 7 year old Cyra was calling for Lada in the middle of the night after she couldn't find her anywhere.

"Mama?!" She screamed louder when one of the guards grabbed her and started dragging her back to her room.

Cyra started kicking her feet and hitting him but there was no point.

She screamed as he threw her back inside her room and locked the door.

"Mama!!" She punched the door multiple times with her small fragile fists but no one could hear her.

After almost an hour her father walked inside the room. She was sitting on the ground with her face soaked in tears.

"Otets.." She cried out running into his arms but he blocked her way with his leg.

"Where's mama?" She asked looking up at him.

"She left you Cyra. She didn't wanna be your mother anymore." He sounded almost hurt but it was all just a part of his game.

She started crying again,still looking at him as if she wanted him to say it wasn't true.

"You're pathetic my little Cyra. Completely useless. But one day thanks to me people will obey and cherish you. You don't need your mother for that. Do you want to rule the world?" He whispered as he kneeled down in front of her.

Cyra frowned. Her mother's actions angered her.

"Da otets." (Yes father.)

...
Present time

She didn't even bother to put on clothes as she walked out of the shower heading straight to the couch that was in the middle of the room. She stumbled as she fell down on it and hissed when she felt all the cuts on her body. The cut across her eye was stung a lot. But she could take it.

She was looking at the ceiling, feeling disconnected. Her body was there but her mind wandered all around. She was trying to close her eyes and sleep. Hope she'd never wake up. But James's screams was all she could hear.

But this was what she had deserved. Her father's words were always empty. People never cherished her. People were afraid of her. And this hell was just what she was prepared for. Being a monster. A bitch without a heart. And she was comfortable in her skin. Because even if they made her into this, she couldn't change who she was.

4 months she was searching for the secret base until she gave up. She was hunting down people who could possibly know something but no one said a word. They rather died. Died by Cyra's hands. With no mercy or regrets.