𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11.

The footsteps were becoming even louder until they stopped completely.

Cyra waited for a few seconds but it seemed like the coast was clear so she checked if everything's in place and went back to her room.

She closed and even locked the door behind her,sitting on her bed and taking out James's dog tags, analyzing them one last time before putting them under the mattress so no one would find them.

...
Ukraine Kyiv

The last thing for the big mission was to get the informations about the important people of S

The last thing for the big mission was to get the informations about the important people of S.H.I.E.L.D who will be there. Dmitrij had a report of two man in a dark blue cabriolet with the tag number 564-13J who had all the important files of their coworkers with them.
Cyra and James were following them on motorcycles in the middle of nowhere. The highway was quiet and empty, the only thing that could be heard was the strongly blowing wind.

Both Cyra and James were now right behind them, making their victims purposely aware and it worked. In only a few seconds they stepped on the gas, going faster as they realized something wasn't adding up.

Cyra twisted her hand,speeding up as she stood on the back of her motorcycle,outpacing them.

She cut in their way, drifting closely in front of them leaving them with no other choice then to abruptly step on the brakes

James drifted next to her letting his motorcycle keep going as he flew right through the front landing on the ground,slowing his landing with his metal arm.

Cyra stepped over her motorcycle walking towards the car with James going right after her. The masks were covering their faces making the men even more confused and scared. The one behind the steering wheel pointed his gun at her, firing through the glass but all it took for her was to extend her arm and shield herself with her metal arm. The bullet repeled from her palm and fell to the ground.

By the time James was standing next to the car, he grasped the handle of the door and ripped them off. He reached in with his arm dragging the man on the left out as he threw him down in front of Cyra's feet and then did the same with the other guy.

Both of them were dead silent and their hearts were beating faster than a bullet firing from a gun as Cyra was boldly looking down at them. In the dark her silver eyes were gleaming brightly.

"The car's empty." James notified with that rasp in his voice,standing behind the men after he searched everything.

"You have the files,right?" Cyra glared at them but there was no response from them.

"Answer her." James grabbed one of them by the back of his neck as the man yelped in pain. "I don't, I don't know what you're talking about." He trembled.

The other man took the opportunity to stand up and start running away and as James was about to go after him Cyra's hand on his chest stopped him. Instead, she took out her gun firing at the man's feet. She shot both of his legs as him body hit the asfalt following with painful screams.

"Bring him to me." She ordered the soldier as he did as she said. While he was on his way to get him Cyra hit the other guy with her metal arm so hard he fell down to the side and a small something fell out of his pocket as she kicked it with her leg from under him to see it better. It was an usb.

She picked it up,smirking before she shot dead the man. "Deal with him, we've got what we need." She commanded and the soldier grabbed the guy,punching him with his metal arm multiple times until he reached his death. "Hail HYDRA." He groaned it over his dead body gaining a proud smirk from Cyra.

...
Siberia HYDRA base

"There's too many of them and they have different conventions." Dmitrij corrected her.

"Nothing we can't handle." Cyra spitted, turning the presentation off and handing the usb to Dmitrij.

"I believe Sergeant Barnes needs some rest." Her father stated,looking at the soldier. The Winter Soldier mode was omce again wearing off. "Escort him to his room." Dmitrij ordered Cyra as she raised an eyebrow at the word "room".

She started walking to the hallway and down to get to the cells with him automatically following her.

He walked into his cell voluntarily as he sat down resting his head against the wall with his eyes closed as his hands were tightly bailed into fists.

...
An hour later

He was himself for a few minutes now but both him and Cyra were dead silent the whole time. She was staying there just to look after him after snapping out of it. Her father would be way too dissapointed if he wouldn't handle it one time.

He was wiping the blood from his metal arm with some fabric he found on the floor. Cyra noticed how he furrowed his eyebrows and hissed in annoyance when he couldn't get with the fabric between the lines.
She looked down at her arm, the blood on it was already dry.

"Why don't you wanna obey." She spoke out of a sudden.

He looked up at her,not understanding what she meant or maybe just not wanting to admit that he did.

"You have power now. Many long for the power we have. Everyone knows who we are, people fear us. What else is there?!" She stated, meaning every single word. But that was important for her, not him.

"I don't want people to fear me." He mumbled making her let out a low sarcastic laugh.

And then she frowned. She was like an actress, changing emotions from one second to another.She couldn't understand what was it he was missing. She never had the chance to live a normal life, she lived for killing.

She swiftly stood up and left realizing how much The Winter Soldier and James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes are different from each other. Wasting time by changing his mind was useless so the only thing that was left was to continue doing it the bad way.

Their way.