𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 69.

Cyra tilted her head to the side, trying to understand.

"What are you talking about?" She frowned but again Ayo didn't answer.

"Are you deaf?" Cyra gritted her teeth and stepped closer when suddenly she heard Bucky.

"Cyra that's enough." He said and came stand next to her.

Ayo lazily looked from Cyra to James.

"The quinjet is ready."

"What is she talking about." Cyra looked at James as he sighed. He completely forgot she was supposed to come today.

"We're going to Wakanda." He said and Cyra became even more confused, "For what?"

"You'll see, let's just pack."

"We just put him to the sleep."

"Well we're lucky he loves to sleep." Bucky kissed Cyra's head trying to make her loosen up a bit and it worked.

She obeyed going to pack the things while glaring at Ayo for a few times. Ayo looked pretty confused about who they were talking about and her eyes widened when she saw Bucky come out of the room with a baby in his arms.

He looked at Ayo and she gave him an understanding look. It wasn't hard to quess whose baby it was.

...

"So this is Wakanda

"So this is Wakanda.." Cyra said, looking around with wide eyes. Wakanda looked absolutely unreal.

Bucky's hand stroked her back while she was holding Nikolai. He was asleep again.

"We're here. " Ayo said and the quinjet started to descend.

"Can you take him?" Cyra said and handed him Nikolai, accidentally waking him up. His eyes shot open making Bucky chuckle lightly when his eyes met his big and innocent ones.

They took their things and stepped outside. Ayo went to stand behind T'challa.

A few of their warriors were already waiting there with T'challa and Shuri.

"Welcome back, White Wolf." T'challa greeted him and he became confused when he saw Nikolai, "Well this definitely isn't something I was expecting." He smiled at him, patting Bucky's back.

"It's good to see you again." Shuri greeted him too before smiling at Nikolai.

"You too." Bucky smiled a little at both of them.

Cyra then stepped next to Bucky.

"You must be Cyra." T'challa unexpectedly smiled at her just before Shuri jumped in front of him.

"I'm Shuri." She hugged Cyra and Bucky's eyes widened, he was afraid of Cyra's reaction but he felt more than relieved when he saw Cyra wrap her arm around Shuri too.

She nodded at T'challa respectfully while Shuri was still hugging her.

"Are you ready?" Shuri clapped her hands in excitement and Cyra's forehead creased. She looked at Bucky before looking at Shuri again. "For what?"

"Come with me!" She took Cyra by her hand dragging her away and she let her. T'challa and Bucky followed them with talking and catching up like some good old friends.

They walked to a big metal box. Cyra frowned. It was safe to say she had no idea what was going on.

Shuri had a proud smug smile on her face as she opened it and Cyra stopped breathing for a second.

She kneeled down, examining the vibranium arm in an absolute awe

She noticed Bucky grinning at her while Shuri looked so proud of her work.

"Come with me we'll try it out." She told Cyra and started walking away with the box. Cyra stood up and stood right in front of Bucky. She gave him a gentle smile before kissing his lips and whispering against them, "Thank you."

"Anything for you doll. Now go." He slapped her ass and Cyra went after her.

...

As Cyra and Shuri were walking inside they noticed the Dora Milaje standing in front of the buidling. Shuri noticed how Cyra and Ayo were glaring at each other so she decided to speak up, "Ayo is a good woman. She just disagrees with your past." Shuri and Cyra looked at each other.

"Any person with a healthy mind should disagree with it." Cyra admitted as they got inside and Shuri led the way straight to her lab, "That's right. But I believe people can change. And that's important. That you changed." Shuri smiled making Cyra take a deep breath.

"You must really love Barnes huh?" Shuri nagged making Cyra roll her eyes playfully. She had to admit she liked Shuri. Mostly because she was the first person she had met that wasn't afraid of her.

"He seems so happy and peaceful now. He was an absolute mess when Steve Rogers brought him to us. Ayo helped him heal from the manipulation." What Shuri said caught Cyra's attention.

"Well, let's start." Shuri said taking out the vibranium arm.

...

After her arm was replaced they walked back outside, seeing Bucky and T'challa in front of the building. Cyra's eyes focused on her son. T'challa was the one holding him and Nikolai was laughing uncontrollably at the kids running around.

Bucky immediately noticed her even from a far. He had a proud smile on his face while he was looking at her. She was the most beautiful and hottest woman he has ever seen.

Cyra smiled at him but then her eye caught something else. Ayo. She was there talking with the other women warriors when Cyra decided to make her way over to her. Ayo was suprised when she saw Cyra walking towards her and she became hesitant since Cyra was definitely someone she didn't trust.

Cyra stepped in front of her all confident. Ayo had to agree that Cyra was extremely intimidating.

They were staring at each other in silence but what Cyra said made Ayo loosen up,

"Thank you for helping him."

Ayo was looking at her in shock and her gaze softened. She then nodded slowly, appreciating Cyra's words and Cyra firmly nodded back before walking to Bucky.

"Hey big boy, wanna armwrestle?" She nagged and his hands immediately reached for her waist with a laugh.

Cyra smiled at Nikolai who was still in T'challa's arms.

"Cyra." Bucky said making her look at him.

"Let's go for a walk."