𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31.

"You're alright?" Sam asked Bucky. They were back in the jet. Sam was laying down looking at Bucky whi was sitting on a box.

Bucky just quietly nodded,lost in his own thoughts before speaking up,

"Let's take the shield Sam. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves."

"We can't just run up on him, beat him up and take it. Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam sat up.

"Maybe." Bucky nodded.

"I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded as the enemy of the state and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you but I don't wanna like the rest of my life like la vida loca. We just got our asses kicked by supersoldiers and we got nothing."

"Not entirely true." Bucky spoke before getting off the box and sitting down next to Sam, "There is someone, that...you should meet."

...

They walked through the neighborhood until they got to some old house.

They walked up the stairs seeing the door with the sign 'NO TRESPASSING'.

Bucky looked at Sam before knocking.

In just a few seconds a young boy opened the door,looking at them.

"We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky spoke calmly.

"Nobody named Isaiah lives here."

"Look we just wanna talk." Bucky sighed.

"You must not hear what I just said. Nobody's getting into this house. Ya'll can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the jet from Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky tried again.

"Alright wait here." The boy said and shut the door.

"Nice kid. How do you know this guy?" Sam asked Bucky.

"I used to. We met each other during the korean war."

The boy suddenly opened the door for them, letting them in.

Isaiah stood in the living room with a straight face.

"Look at you.." He mumbled while looking at Bucky.

"This is Sam. Sam this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most, like Steve. We met in 1951." Bucky introduced them.

"We heard whispers he was in Korea. But everyone they send after them, never came back. So the US military dropped me behind the line to go get the job done. I could have gotten him if that bloody beast didn't show up."
Isaiah groaned.

...
Bucky's flashback

He was in the quinjet as the Winter Soldier, waiting for Cyra when Isaiah got in. He kicked him from behind making him fly far and hit the wall of the quinjet. The Winter Soldier got up shooting at him but he dodged the bullets kicking the gun from his hand as they fought. The fight was even. Their strong bodies were pushing against each other as they were throwing multiple punches and kicks at each other. Isaiah managed to get him into a headlock taking the Winter Soldiers knife he had behind his belt and went to stab him with it when the jet suddenly lifted up into the air making them stumble to the side. Isaiah felt Cyra's knife cut through his skin on his back. He groaned letting go of James as Cyra grabbed Isaiah, throwing him out of the quinjet as they dissapeared between the clouds.

End of Bucky's flashback

Sam looked confused as he looked at Bucky and then back at Isaiah. They were staring at each other. Bucky could only hope Isaiah wouldn't mention more about Cyra.

"Did you come to kill me?" Isaiah asked Bucky but Bucky shook his head. "I'm not a killer anymore."

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Maybe it does for folks like you." It was obvious Isaiah was getting frustrated.

"Isaiah the reason we're here, is because there's more of you and me out there."

"You and me? I'm not gon' talk about it anymore!" He picked up a tin throwing it on the wall as it got stuck there with the force he created when he threw it.

Isaiah stood in front of Bucky.

"You know what they did to me, for being a hero? They put my ass in jail! For thirty years! People were running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me." He pointed at Bucky.

Bucky swallowed hard at the thought of HYDRA. He's been trying to forget about all of it.

"Get out of my house!" Isaiah screamed. The boy immediately tried to move Bucky and Sam but they went on their own.

When the boy shut the door behind them Sam immediately turned to Bucky as they were walking away.

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah?! Did Steve know about him?!"

"He didn't. I didn't tell him." Bucky answered calmly.

Suddenly they heard the police sirens as they stopped the car on the road right next to them.

"Hey! Is there a problem here?" Two cops got out of the car.

"No. We're just talking." Sam answered, still mad.

"We're fine." Bucky said too as those two cops surrounded them.

"Is this guy bothering you?" The cop asked Bucky, reffering to Sam.

"No he's not bothering me! Do you know who this is?!" Bucky asked, already furious.

The other cop came to the one who was talking and whispered something to him.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry Mr. Wilson. I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really really sorry about this." The cop apologized and other police car stopped next to them.

"Mr. Barnes. We have to arrest you." Another cop came up to them.

"The president pardoned him for that." Sam said, thinking it was about Bucky's past.

"No not for that. You missed your therapy session. Sorry Mr. Barnes you're under arrest."

Bucky laughed sarcastically and shook his head as he obeyed, walking to their car letting them put handcuffs on him.

He looked at Sam one last time before he got in.