𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 56.

"What's wrong?" He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

She lightly touched them, brushing her fingers along the edges as she analyzed them. "You have them."

"Yeah I have no idea how though but I'm glad I do." He said brushing the hair out of her face.

"I snuck them into your pants the day before they put you to freeze. As if I knew something was going to happen." She mumbled, still being hypnotized by them.

"Thank you." He nodded with his forehead creased a little. It meant a lot to him. It reminded him of the times before HYDRA.

She gave him a small nod before she rested her head on his chest and they both fell asleep.

...
2 days later

"You locked the door?" Cyra asked and kissed him again. They were in the shower, completely naked.

"Yeah but we gotta be quick and quiet." He mumbled against her lips as he picked her up into his arms. His hands wandered down to her womanhood as he started playing with her clit. Cyra closed her eyes and rested her forehead on his shoulder.

He then put two fingers inside of her as he started pumping them in and out of her. He was hitting her spot just right.

She was moaning quietly while he was working his magic. The warm water was dripping down their naked bodies.

"Fuck I'm close." Cyra bit her lip and her forehead creased. Bucky leaned down to kiss her nipples when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"And I'm close to losing my shit with you both! Not in my bathroom!" Sam shouted from behind the door and Bucky couldn't help but start chuckling quietly.

"Bucky can you come here and help me? Cause I'll be kicking the door down."

"We'll continue another time." Bucky winked at Cyra and and pecked her cheek before he put her down on the ground leaving her desperate and horny.

She groaned in frustration.

"Or we can just kill him." She called out as Bucky was done drying out and he started putting on his clothes.

"Cyra. No." He shook his head and pointed at her with his vibranium finger before leaving.

She groaned again and turned on the coldest water so she'd calm down.

After she was done she got dressed and went out.

She aproached Sam and Bucky as they were looking through some papers of the boat.

They were supposed to leave.

"Are we going or what?" Cyra asked as she stood in front of them.

"Hi Cyra!" Bucky provoked with an innocent smile on his face. Leaving her horny and frustrated was actually pretty funny to him.

 Leaving her horny and frustrated was actually pretty funny to him

Cyra gave him a death stare.

"Yeah I can see you two are desperate to leave." Sam nagged and they both stood up.

"Well, Samuel, what can I say." Bucky grinned and patted Sam's back.

...
An hour later

"Feels weird." Sam looked at Bucky after he threw the shield and it came back. "Picking it up again," he added and threw the shield again. It bounced from one tree to another and then it flew back. Bucky was the one to catch it.

"The legacy of that shield is complicated to say the least." Sam looked at Bucky.

"When Steve told me what he was planning I don't think either of us really understood what it felt like for a black man to be handed the shield. How could we. I owe you an apology." Bucky's voice softened before he handed Sam the shield, "I'm sorry."

"Thank you." Sam took it back before Bucky continued talking, "Whatever happened with Walker, wasn't your fault. I get it. It's just that shield, is one of the closest things I have left to a family. So when you retired it, I felt like I had nothing left. And then I questioned everything. You, Steve, me. You know, I got his book. And I, I just figured if it worked for him than it could work for me." Bucky sighed heavily.

"I understand. But Steve is gone. And it might be a surprise but, it doesn't matter what Steve thought. You gotta stop looking to other people to tell you who you are." Sam threw the shield again and once again it ended up in Bucky's hand. "Let me ask you. Are you still having those nightmares?" Sam turned to look at him.

Bucky got lost in his thoughts for a second before speaking up, "All the time. Means I remember, means a part of me is still there. Which means a part of the Winter Soldier is still in me." Bucky now threw the shield and it ended up back in Sam's hand, "Ironically when I'm near Cyra, I don't have them though."

"You not only felt bad for her sleeping outside, you wanted the nightmares to stop too." Sam pointed out the obvious and Bucky nodded slowly before looking to his left. Cyra was further away from them leaning against one of the trees,waiting for him.

"You up for a little tough love?" Sam asked Bucky.

Bucky stayed quiet so Sam continued,

"If you wanna climb out of that hell you're in, do the work. Do it."

"I've been making amends." Bucky protested but Sam just scoffed,

"You're not amending your avenging. You are stopping all the wrong dudes you have wronged as the Winter Soldier. Because you thought it would bring you closure. You go to these people and say sorry because you think it will make you feel better, right?" Sam asked while Bucky was looking at the ground, not denying a single word.

Sam continued, "But you gotta make them feel better. You gotta go to them and be at service. I'm sure there's at least one person in that book who needs closure about something and you're the only person who can give it to him."

"Probably a dozen." Bucky looked away.

"That's cool. Start with one." Sam said and a small thankful smile appeared on Bucky's face. "Good talk."

Sam laughed as he grabbed Bucky's hand, "You know Karli won't quit."

Bucky tilted his head to the side

Bucky tilted his head to the side. "Call me when you have a lead and we'll be there." Bucky smiled and turned his head to look at Cyra.

"Thanks for the help man. It meant a lot." Sam smiled and their hands dropped.

"Of course." Bucky grabbed his backpack and patted Sam's shoulder before he started walking towards Cyra.