𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 71.- the end

Bucky opened his mouth to say something but he gave up before any words left his mouth.

Cyra looked at him with a questioning face making him sigh. "Alright I guess I could ask someone if that's possible."

Cyra smirked a little and pressed her lips to his cheek. Bucky smirked back warmly before he took Nikolai from her, "Your mom's gonna be the death of me."

...
2 hours later

"You only have 5 minutes." Bucky stated,holding Nikolai.

Cyra rolled her eyes. They were standing in front of the Wakanda prison with two of the Dora Milaje warriors standing in front of the entrance.

Cyra then stepped inside walking down a cold hallway. It kind of reminded her of the HYDRA base. She saw Zemo's cell at the end. He was sitting on the bed casually reading a book.

He as if felt her presence, making him turn his head and he seemed surprised when his eyes met Cyra's.

Cyra stood close to the thick glass when Zemo put his book down and stood up, "I sure wasn't expecting this." He smiled and stood in front of her. The only thing that was separating them was the glass.

"How have you been?" Cyra asked, looking around.

"Time goes by slow but it's kind of cozy." He shrugged making Cyra shake her head with a grin.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure?" Zemo asked and Cyra went silent for a few seconds before speaking up, "Thanks for the money. And the house. And villa." She frowned while saying it, realizing Zemo really did them a favor by doing all that.

"Well it's not like I'll need any of it anymore." He chuckled a little.

Cyra squinted her eyes and took a deep breath, "I wanna introduce you to someone." She said making Zemo confused as she stepped back outside. He waited in anticipation not knowing who it could be and he froze when he saw Cyra enter again with Bucky behind her with a child in his arms. It all just clicked.

They both stepped in front of him in silence.

"James." Zemo nodded his head before his eyes focused on Nikolai.

He smiled before looking at Bucky. "He is a complete copy of you James. But he has her eyes." He nodded his head towards Cyra and Zemo could see Bucky sharply inhale while looking him up and down. It was obvious Bucky didn't like being in Zemo's presence at all.

 It was obvious Bucky didn't like being in Zemo's presence at all

"You ending up in HYDRA'S hands was fate." Zemo stated after his eyes had wandered to the engagement ring on Cyra's finger.

"Time's out." One of the women came to notify them.

"It was nice seeing you." Zemo looked at Cyra as she took Nikolai from Bucky, "Take care Zemo." She smirked and left.

"Take good care of your family." Zemo said to Bucky and Bucky just scoffed,