𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 58.

"God Cyra." His hands wandered all over her body.

Cyra smiled and pressed her lips against his again. The kiss was violent and their hands were everywhere. It was a hot mess.

Cyra grabbed his simple black shirt and took it off of him before reaching down to unbuckle his pants.

She quickly slid them down, along with his boxers.

She pulled away from the kiss and kneeled down, looking up at him seductively.

Bucky stroked her cheek before she took a hold of his already hard shaft.

She started pumping him and twisting making him threw his head back but she quickly corrected him,

"I want you to look at me." She purred near his tip and he did as she said.

Just as he looked into her icy eyes she licked his tip slowly. Bucky's lips parted and his whole body tensed.

Cyra licked around it a few times enjoying his moans before she spit down on the tip and smeared her saliva around with her palm.

Her lips wrapped around his tip and she slowly started bobbing her head up and down, taking his whole length in without any struggle. She was moaning around him sending vibrations through his length.

He was panting hard as he held onto her head. She was still hypnotizing him with those devilish eyes making him weak,

She could feel his dick throb inside her mouth before she felt his cumshot hit the back of her throat. He realeased a deep grunt as he shut his eyes tightly.

She then released him from her mouth and licked him clean before getting up. He was leaning against the door, breathing hard.

He gave her a tired smirk. His muscles were still flexing from the pleasure and Cyra slowly stepped closer and placed a few gentle kisses on his neck.

When Bucky finally calmed down he pushed Cyra down onto the bed with no hesitation and positioned himself right between her legs so she could feel his hot breath near her womanhood.

He moved her underwear to the side, not daring to ruin her lingerie.

He kissed her inner thighs before burying his face between her smooth legs. He started licking her clit a little, moving his tongue around, making her dizzy.

Her hands tangled into his hair telling him she wanted more. A smug smile appeared on his face as he started sucking on the clit while his fingers went straight inside. He used two fingers, pushing in and out. Cyra arched her back and low moans escaped her mouth. The cold metal inside of her felt way too good.

He then pushed third finger inside and Cyra could feel her eyes roll back. She cried out and arched her back even more. Bucky's free hand went straight up to her mouth as he stuck his fingers in her mouth and she started sucking on them, muffling the moans that tried escaping her throat.

Her legs started to shake as he had a hard time keeping them open but then she cried out one last time before orgasm took over her whole body.

"James.."

She was shaking in euphoria as Bucky managed to lick her sensitive area clean before he stuck the fingers he had inside her into his mouth, licking and sucking them clean as well.

He looked so hot she couldn't stop staring at him.

He moved up and kissed her hard.

They were kissing for a few minutes before his hands explored her body. As much as he loved the lingerie she was wearing he went and unclipped her bra,throwing it behind him on the ground.

He grabbed his shaft and positioned it at her entrance. Cyra could feel him pump himself before he pushed into her but he pulled back out. Then he repeated it. He was teasing her making her more and more needy.

Cyra had enough as she pierced her eyes through him. "I swear to god Barnes next time I'm giving you head I'm biting him off."

He released a raspy laugh, squinting his eyes and shaking his head as he finally slid inside.

Her back arched and they both moaned while looking into each other eyes. She grabbed onto his shoulders.

He was slamming into her,changing the pace from time to time and Cyra was meeting his thrusts perfectly, as if she was reading his mind.

He pecked her forehead and started kissing her neck, slowly trailing kisses down to her breasts while he was still pounding into her.

After a while he could feel her walls clench around him, driving him crazy. He was now close too. And Cyra could feel him twitching as she locked eyes with him.

"Keep going." She was looking into his eyes so fixedly while panting hard and his eyes widened at her words.

"Are you su-"

"Yes just keep going." She grunted and stroked the side of his face. She wanted to feel all of him.

Bucky's muscles flexed and he shut his eyes tightly before he released himself inside of her. Cyra could feel the cumshot hit her insides and she came at the same time, gripping the sheets hard.

Bucky collapsed on top of her. They were throbbing and breathing hard while he was still inside of her.

He hesitantly looked up at her. She was looking at the ceiling, shaking in pleasure. Such a beautiful sigh. Her cheeks were slightly pink and her lips swollen.

"I love you doll." He mumbled,still breathing hard.

"I love you." She whispered quietly and pulled him in for a kiss full of passion.

...

They were laying down in silence, completely exhausted.

Cyra was on top of him with her head resting on his chest.

The red led lights in the room were reflecting on their skin so perfectly. Adding to the mood.

"I can't get enough of you." Bucky spoke, his voice raspy.

A faint smirk appeared on Cyra's lips as she placed a kiss on his chest before resting her head.

After a few seconds they both fell asleep.

_____

Okay okay don't freak out👀