𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35.

"You good?" Sam asked Bucky, completely concered and Bucky just swiftly nodded before they both followed Zemo upstairs. Two armed men accompanied them through multiple rooms until they finally got to Selby.

She was sitting on a fancy couch, tapping on the fabric gently with her fingers full of rings.

"You should know baron, people don't just come into my bar and make demands." She stated.

"Not a demand. An offer." He declared, sitting down on a couch in front of her.

"A lot has changed since you were here last." She said and her eyes focused on Bucky. He stood on one side of the room and Sam on the other one.

"By the way I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we? I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for."

Suddenly Selby pointed at Sam.

"You're taller than I've heard. Smiling Tiger." She groaned flirty before she continued talking with a big smile on her face, "What's the offer?"

"Tell us what you know about the supersoldier serum. And I give you him." Zemo stood up and walked up to Bucky. "Along with the code words to control him of course." He added caressing his chin provocatively, "He will do anything you want. You could have the original HYDRA power." He said and looked behind Selby. Making Sam and Bucky look too.

Just then they noticed a woman standing behind the couch in the darkness. She was like a ghost, so mysterious. Chains and leather was covering her body.

 Chains and leather was covering her body

Shivers ran down Bucky's spine. Those eyes were reminding him of someone. And the feeling he felt was scary.

"Well that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to let my pet kill you immediately." She pointed at the woman behind her before continuing, "The supersoldier serum is here in Madripoor. Doctor Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank or condemn. Depends on what side you're on. The Power Broker had him working on the serum but things didn't go as planned."

Bucky glared at the woman behind Selby a few times. Her piercing eyes were burning a hole into him.

 Her piercing eyes were burning a hole into him