𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 49.

They continued to drive until they got to the location they were supposed to.

"We're here." Cyra said as Bucky stopped the car.

"Zemo you fucker." Cyra smirked and got out. She was looking at a fancy villa at the end of the town.

"Oh god." Bucky spoke and saw Cyra already walking towards the gate.

She typed in the password Zemo left on the little note. It was written right next to the adress.

The gate opened and they both walked in.

When they got inside the villa they couldn't stop looking around. Everything looked expensive, clean and so detailed.

...
2 hours later

"Are you still having nightmares?" Cyra asked. They were laying on the bed after they had both taken a shower.

Bucky kept his gaze on the wall above them. "Yeah." He looked at her.

Cyra dodged the eyecontact, looking up.

After a few seconds she turned to face him. She focused on his injuries from the fight.

"It will heal soon." He assured her but she kept her gaze. She was thinking about how HYDRA'S soldiers would beat him. Or Dmitrij. Or herself...

She felt guilty.

She frowned to herself as he gave her a confused look.

It was still all crazy to her. She thought she'd never see him again. Yet here she is laying by his side.

"C'mon doll let it go and go to sleep." He leaned over and kissed her forehead gently.

She blinked from the surpise as he closed his eyes and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Doll...

She remembered when he called her that for the first time and she couldn't help but blush. Although she quickly toughened up and played it cool as she fell asleep too.

...
The next morning

Cyra froze as she walked into the kitchen. She had just gotten out of the shower when she saw Bucky. His back was facing her while he was making breakfast. He was shirtless so his muscles were completely exposed. She could see his back tense with every movement.

"Were you in the store?" She asked, completely confused as she walked in front of him to the other side of the kitchen bar.

"Yeah. The groceries are close." He said, not looking up at her.

Cyra looked him up and down. His body looked like it was carved by gods.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her. But that quickly backfired when he looked up. Her yet black hair was put in a bun and she only had a tiny towel wrapped around her body.

He gulped,hypnotizing her figure. All he wanted was to rip that little towel off of her.They both noticed how they were checking each other out.

"What's wrong, White Wolf?" She mocked his nickname with a grin plastered on her face.

Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Don't provoke me." He glared at her and put the finished breakfast to the side.

Cyra stared at him like a hungry animal. Provoking was in her blood. Her cold silver eyes were burning a hole into him.

 Her cold silver eyes were burning a hole into him

She had that familiar teasing look in them.

She fluently walked around the bar and stood behind him. He could soon feel her soft lips press against his back. His muscles flexed immediately.

"I want you to fuck me. Right here and now." She commanded and her hot breath against his skin made him tingle.

His chest started rising and falling abruptly. He could never control himself around her. Her body was all he wanted and he couldn't get enough.

He turned around and placed his hands on her hips. He kissed her neck, gently before he picked her up as if she was a feather. She immediately wrapped her legs around him as he sat her down on the counter.

Cyra pressed her lips against his as they fully started making out.

His hands started messing with the towel teasing her and himself at the same time.

Cyra's hands were firmly placed against his hard chest while Bucky's hands moved lower and under her towel.

He caressed her inner thighs making Cyra moan against his lips desperately before he started playing with her clit. Her whole body was flinching from the pleasure and then he stuck two fingers inside of her.

"Fuck, James." She threw her head back.

He moved down, positioning his face in front of her area before he started licking her and tongue fucking her. She was a moaning mess and she could feel she was close to her high. And just before she could enjoy the sweet orgasm he stopped.

Cyra's eyes shot open as she glared at him. She looked so angry it was actually funny to him. With a sexy grin he stood back up and grabbed her towel, throwing it on the ground.

He admired her figure for a few seconds before he grabbed her and put her down and then turned her around. Cyra's body barged onto the counter as he grabbed her neck from behind and pushed her against it completely.

With his vibranium hand he took out his member and positioned himself at her entrance. He started teasing her with the tip making her needy although she already was.

He spit down on his dick before he thrusted into her. They both moaned loudly as he started moving.
He was thrusting into her like a wild animal, not even giving her time to adjust to him.

His hand was still firmly pressed on her neck. She could feel him panting hard and she rolled her eyes when he hit the right spot.

She shut her eyes, she was so close.

"Wait for me doll." He groaned behind her as she tried her best to do as he said.

After just a few minutes he pulled out and relieved himself all over her back. Cyra also experienced her high as she collapsed onto the counter.

Bucky's eyes were tightly shut, he was enjoying the sweet feeling and after some time Cyra stood up.

She looked like a hot mess, "Let's take a shower and then we'll eat." She smirked, still breathing hard as she took his hand and started leading him to the bathroom.