𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3.

Without saying anything he stood up,standing only about half a meter from Cyra.

He was even taller now that the serum was running through his veins. Cyra was quite tall herself but her head was reaching just a little above his shoulders.

She was looking up at him but his eyes as if went through her.

"Follow me." She ordered and he did as she said. She was walking through the hallway with him following her and her father along with three of his men as well. Of course he wouldn't wanna miss it.

They got to the training room were some of the soldiers already trained. Everyone has became quiet and stopped when they saw them enter the room but they quickly got back to training when they saw Cyra's death stare.

"You know how to shoot,control a helicopter..." Cyra was saying as she suddenly threw a knife at him, trying his reflexes.

He caught it right in front of his face.

She smirked proudly before launching at him.

She tried hitting him but he blocked her hit trying to hit her as she blocked his. That went on and on, not stopping, neither of them could take the other down no matter what they were doing they would always end on the same line.

It's been about 10 minutes and Cyra was becoming frustrated. This was the first time she had fought against an equal opponent and she wasn't planning on losing.

Suddenly they striked at each other at the same time.

They were pushing against each other with their metal arms, creating a squealing sound.

The soldier's eyes widened and then his eyebrows furrowed.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before Cyra's had enough, sliding one of her legs under his,kicking his leg so he lost his balance as she pushed against his chest with her metal arm, shoving him down onto the ground.

The soldier stayed laying on the ground,looking up at her with his eyebrows still furrowed.

Cyra turned back to look at her father.

"Tu uyezzhayesh' cherez dva chasa." (You're leaving in two hours.)

Was all her father had said before exiting the training room.

The soldier was already on his feet, when Cyra sighed and walked away picking up a briefcase from the ground before placing it on a table.

She opened it revealing many different weapons. She handed him two small knifes before walking to a larger locker,opening it.

The soldier's eyes dragged across the guns. There were many different types and sizes.

"Pick whatever you want."

They both got ready,without any talking. He wasn't very talkative in this state of mind anyway.

The only thing that mattered right now, was completing the mission.

...
South Korea

The soldier was controlling the helicopter while Cyra was sitting in the back flipping a knife in her hand while going through the plan of the mission.

When they got to the destination she walked up to him.

"Take off on that building." She commanded pointing at some tall building that looked like a hotel. It was the buidling where the attack was supposed to happen.

They both got out standing at the top of the building looking down

Cyra threw something at him as he caught it in the air. He looked at her seeing her put a bright red mask on her face,bringing out her cold silver eyes . He looked down at what he was holding. It was the same one but in black and without saying anything he put it on.

"Those three cars down there." He said raspily as she followed his gaze.

"That's them. I'll handle the ones inside you'll the ones outside." Her voice was hard as she gave the orders.

They took what they needed walking inside through the roof door and down the stairs.

When they got to the lowest floor she nodded at him before opening the door of the room they were in. It was a group that had connections with the people who were against Hydra. A possible threat.

She drew her gun out,shooting everything that moved. People started screaming inside and also outside the buidling. The shooting was messy and loud.

She then threw her gun at the ground grabbing one of the men by their neck,breaking it in a second.

She kicked two other men down shooting them in their heads with a smaller gun and soon she heard another shooting coming from the outside of the buidling. A smirk displayed on her lips when she saw the soldier through the window killing them one by one.

The fight didn't last long. Their kills were fast and smooth.

When the outside of the building was cleared up the soldier walked back inside. He was walking so calmly and focused.

He saw Cyra holding a man by his neck probably about to strangle him but when she heard his steps she turned her head to look at him

He saw Cyra holding a man by his neck probably about to strangle him but when she heard his steps she turned her head to look at him. She then turned around completely,holding the man down now in front of her. She was gripping the back of his neck not letting him move. This man wasn't one of them but he was witness they couldn't leave behind.

The soldier extended his arm with a gun in his hand as the man cried out. Cyra raised an eyebrow at the sodlier waiting for him to pull the trigger and he did.

The bullet went through the mans head stopping at Cyra's bulletproof vest.

"Hail HYDRA." Cyra whispered next to his ear before she let go of the man, letting his dead body fall to the ground.

"Otlichno soldat." (Well done soldier.)

Just as she said that they heard the police sirens.

Cyra looked at the windows seeing the police cars surround the building and then back at the soldier.

"That's our cue to leave."

...

"Otets." (Father)

Cyra spoke standing behind Dmitrij after they got back from the mission.

Her father took his time turning around and when he finally did he looked Cyra up and down, seeing the blood all over her clothes before looking at the soldier standing behind her.

Cyra saw her father frown so she turned her head looking at the soldier who suddenly fell down to the ground.