Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year

Makoto POV

Back for another year huh? Can't wait to see what's going to happen. After all I am super lucky to get into this school right? Right?

Sorry, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Makoto Naegi, this is my Junior year now for Hopes Peak Academy. This academy is for the talented students like the Ultimate Baseball Star, or the Ultimate Gambler, and much much more. My ultimate is just being lucky even though I don't fin luck as a talent. But the school see's it as a talent but I don't. Can't believe though this is my 3rd year now being here. Best part about it is that I get to be with my same classmates every year. Like my best friend Sayaka Maizono, we been friends since middle school. Well she was my only friend I could talk to in middle school. My dad would not allow me to talk to others and I knew why. It's because...I'm a cursed soul. I might look normal on the outside, but on the inside is an angry beast and if it unleashes I can end up killing people, my friends, my family, and the one I love the most.

You all probably think this is some joke but...it's not. You have heard of this fairy tale book about the Ultima Werewolf. You can find them in book stores. But sadly it's not a fairy tale or a make belief. Rather it's real. Because I am the Ultima Werewolf. No one knows it besides my family members. Sadly my classmates or my close friends don't know either. The reason being is because I can get hunted down and my whole family and including me can get killed.

Long ago there was a man and a woman who fell in love. But one day the woman got very ill and the man started to worry. He went out to every merchant to see if they sold any medicine to help his loved one. Sadly no one had a medicine to help the ill woman. So he went back to the village to check on her, and as soon as he got back he saw her pale, eyes gray and dead on the couch. He felt sad but angry inside, he was confused and so many mixed emotions. Finally the man went into the forest to go see if he can find a witch or wizard to use witch craft to bring her back. He do anything just to get her back. As he was looking around some misty fog appears in front of him, a man with red snake like eyes with big black horns on the side of his head and a human like body but red and had tattoos all over him came out of that fog. The man with horns went up to him and said, "If you want the one you love so dearly to come back to life, bring me an animal you will be willing to sacrifice." The man did what the horn red man told him to do and came back with a wolf. The horn red man laughed, "Here you can have your wife back, but there might be a change to your body." The horn red man laughed as he said that but the regular man did not know what he was talking about and shrugged it off. As soon as the man went back to his village to see his wife everyone was screaming at him as he return. Even his wife.

He asked, "What's wrong." But as he said that some people pointed at him. He looked at his hands and saw they were wolf hands. When he saw that he looked at his wife but as soon as he did she fell to the floor. Everyone tried to force him out of the village, but out of blind rage he started to hurt people, making them join his pack. The ones who felled on the ground and died was because of his eyes. Every time he went into a blind rage his eyes would turn red making the people feel pain. What type of pain though? Easy question, they would be transforming into a werewolf and usually and most likely the outcome would be you, dying once the transformation is complete. But if you get bitten you will be fine, but it will be painful yet you won't die. You get changed into a werewolf but you live. Only werewolf's or cursed souls can look into the red eyes of the Ultima Werewolf.

But since now you know my secret, let's just keep it between you and me since I trust you a lot. I've kept this secret so long and it feels so good knowing I can trust you! After all there is no way my secret can get out there right? R-Right?....

Am I wrong?
______________________
PROLOGUE COMPLETE

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WITH HIS FRIENDS. HOW LONG CAN HE KEEP THIS UP? WILL HE GO IN BLIND RAGE AND KILL HIS FRIENDS? WILL HE DEVELOP A LOVER? WILL MAKOTO NAEGI DIE? SO MANY QUESTIONS. FIND OUT WHEN THE WHOLE STORY IS COMPLETE ON THE DATE OF MAY 30th OR JUNE 6th.