Chapter 2. Classmates

Makoto Pov

Well, let's get this school year done and over with Eh? I am excited what this year has in store. But I am mostly excited to see my other close friend. Her name is Kyoko Kirgiri, she is the Ultimate Detective, she is really smart, brave, and...so cute yet bad ass. When I first met her in my freshman year she was really cold to me. She would always tell me to leave her alone or stay out of her way. But I know how it feels to be alone...

Back then my father, when he went to school he accidentally turn a kid into a werewolf and soon died due to his eyes turning red out of rage. So my father had me due homeschooling till I entered 8th grade for middle school.

Kyoko, when she told me to leave her alone I never wanted to see her alone. I can tell under that shell she is the most sweetest, caring person in the world. She might seem cold but to me she is not. I don't want her to be alone like me. Plus every time I talked to her well...have small talk she is still funny and very witty. That's what I like about her. But now when I talk to her I get flustered sometimes, because I am now in love with her. My father though, would he allow it?

When I told my father about Kyoko he did not want me to get into a relationship with anyone. I got upset with him.

FLASHBACK

Mr Naegi: Makoto you can't be with her! It's too dangerous.

Makoto: But dad, I-I love her! She means everything to me, she makes me happy. Why can I now not be around her?

Mr Naegi: Ugh, Makoto, you know what will happen if you go into a blind rage right?

Makoto: Yes I do dad. But I am in control now of it. You let me hang around Sayaka only, so that should prove I can be in a relationship with her. Kyoko, she makes me happy like Sayaka but more of in a loving way. I tell people that she seems cold on the outside but on the inside she is caring but she always pushes that away! I want to help her and be there for her.

Mr Naegi: Makoto-

Makoto: Dad please, she is-

Mr Naegi: MAKOTO! That's enough. If I know you are talking now to that girl, you will not attend that school. If you end up having now any romantic relationship I am not risking my son to go through blood shed. Now go to your room young man!

Makoto: B-But dad-

Mr Naegi: NOW!

I was gonna ball in tears. So I ran up into my room and shut the door. I fell on my knees and started crying. I went over to the mirror and looked at myself till I noticed my eyes were red. I threw stuff off my desk and fell on my knees again and cupped my face, crying.

Makoto: Why...Why do I have to live with this.

I was upset, confused, and angry. No. I will not go by what my father says to me. I will see her. But how will I make sure I don't hurt her or anyone?

I looked around my room until I found a green like headband in here. Is that my sisters? Whatever I will use it. So I wrapped it around my face and went to look back at the mirror.

Makoto: If this is the cost to be with my friends and have actual happiness. Then so be it.

Kyoko, Sayaka, Aoi, Yasohiro, Byakua, all my classmates. I will make sure none of you will be hurt by my hands.