Chapter 11: Baby Sitting

Makoto Pov

I hear my alarm going off singling me to get up for the day. But I was so tired I did not want to. So I fell asleep again. My alarm then starts beeping again.

Makoto: Ugh! I just want to go to bed.

I looked at the time and it was 11:00 p.m. Wait...OH SHOOT I FORGOT. I have to babysit today for my dad's friend.

So I quickly jumped out of bed and headed for the shower quickly getting myself washed. I did not know how fast the time can go while I am asleep. I must be really tired then.

Once I finished my shower I got on my normal stuff like always. Brush my hair and teeth and exited the bathroom. Once I did I grabbed the green head band that belong to Komaru and headed for the door.

I looked at my phone as I start to run out of Hopes Peak Academy to check the time. Great I already wasted 45 minutes. I have to hurry before I am late to pick up the baby for my dad.

So I decided I had to use my werewolf abilities to hurry and get over there. I dashed a little to my dads friends house. Jeez, why does it have to be so far?

I looked around as some cars were going by. I sighed hoping my dad will get me a car soon. He does not want me having one till I become responsible for myself. Or he does not want me to have a car because he thinks I will use it to drive away to my friends house. Or even have a life!

The thought made me upset but I just brushed it off. I started to run up again. As I did I see Sakura and Aoi walking down from the sidewalk I was running on. I flashed a smile at them and waved and they return the same gesture back.

Finally, I made it to the house. I walked up to the door but I already see my dads friend coming outside of their house with a baby in the stroller.

I ran up to them and let out a heavy breath.

Makoto: I'm...here.

My dads friend looked at me and sighed. I noticed he had his phone in his hand up to his ear but once he saw me he put it in his pocket.

???: For a second there I thought I had to call your dad to see if you were going to babysit or not because you were about to be late.

Makoto: O-Oh!

???: I should probably tell you my name. My name is Rengoku Nedai. You can call me by however you like.

Makoto: N-Nice. Mr. Nedai how long will you exactly be out.

Mr Nedai: Well this is a business meeting so it should take about 2 and an half hours. So not too much of a trouble right?

Makoto: Right.

Ok just two and an half hours of babysitting. That means I can get my school work done and hangout with my friends. I sighed and took the baby stroller which had the baby in it and flashed a smile at Mr. Nedai.

Mr Nedai: Thank you so much Makoto for babysitting my kid.

Makoto: I'm glad I can help!

Mr Nedai kissed his baby on the forehead and walked away waving at both me and the baby a goodbye. I waved back as the baby was getting sleepy in its stroller.